What do you think of archaeologists
Celts for children
No. 2 | What is archeology?
Hello dear researchers!
What is archeology?
The word archeology is made up of two Greek words: archaeus and logos.
"Archaois" means "old" and "logos" means "doctrine". So archeology is the study of ancient things. The scientists who practice archeology are called archaeologists.
Archaeologists protect and research the remains of bygone times hidden in the ground. They do excavations, research the finds and plan exhibitions. The excavation takes less time than the evaluation and interpretation of the finds in the office. Right now, archaeologists are also doing research in their home office. Online libraries, databases and internet research can help.
For today's puzzle you can use these databases:
Children's time machine
Search engines for children:
Tip: Puzzles with kURt, the prehistory worm. You can download and print the riddle HERE.
Task 1 for little Celtic fans: Draw a team of archaeologists at work! Show us the picture and post it on Facebook!
Task 2 for bigger Celtic fans: Find out where archaeologists can work in Austria and create a job advertisement for an archaeologist! What do you think they have to be able to do?
- How spells the word education
- Why kills badly
- What do you know about North Korea
- Should I buy the Sony Xperia 1?
- Bran is short for Brandon Stark
- Are the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses Biblical
- What is sinus tachycardia
- What does FFF mean on Instagram
- What is the future of video analytics
- Corruption is the culture in Washington
- Why do Indian students fear start-up companies?
- Are all materials good thermal insulators
- Save camels water
- Why was Indira Gandhi an exceptional leader
- When should I apply to Justdial
- What is Leptonica
- Why are all polar bears left-handed
- Is there an operation for asthma?
- Where does Senator Cory Booker live
- How can we create a hyperlink
- What is LiveCode hosting
- My baby vomits after every feeding
- How important are slogans for startups
- How are you going to make phenol from cumene
- Why does the price of cocoa fluctuate?
- Why do we draw and paint
- What is the best XXXtentacion album
- Why are war games so much fun
- How much computer programming do physicists do
- What is universal value
- How come black people don't tip
- What does hectic mean in slang
- Does literature change the way we think?
- Should I continue my studies or work?