Why should I get an RHCSA certificate
Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Red Hat Certification
IT specialists with the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) Certification have demonstrated the necessary system administration skills for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® environments. Successful participation in the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) is a prerequisite for this qualification.
Proof of your knowledge and skills
A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) can do the following:
- Understand and use basic tools for dealing with files, directories, command line environments, and documentation
- Write simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems, including booting into different execution levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Provision, configure and maintain systems, including software installation, update and core services
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- Perform basic container management
Is This Certification Right For You?
The RHCSA certification is designed for:
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators who wish to demonstrate their knowledge and skills
- Graduates from Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) courses aimed at achieving the RHCSA qualification
- Experienced Linux system administrators who have to acquire a certificate at the request of their company or on the basis of an order (Directive DOD 8570)
- IT professionals who aim to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- RHCEs whose certification is out of date or is about to expire and who wish to be recertified as RHCE
- DevOps professionals who want to prove their expertise in the basics of container technology
Learning by doing
We recommend the following courses as preparation for your Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification.
For Windows system administrators or candidates with minimal experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux:
For Linux or UNIX administrators:
- What is the rarest natural disaster
- How do zeal and zest for life differ?
- How do I delete my WeChat account
- How logical is the afterlife
- Should I consider changing majors in college?
- What is wrong and why is it not
- Who is coming to SRM University in 2018
- Why does Tinder have an asexual option
- Do we need a degree for CA.
- Why are balloons associated with parties
- The top speed depends on the altitude
- How many square feet is a meter?
- Why does plant growth occur
- How nihilists raise their children
- Forgiving someone prevents your bitterness
- Are you a murderer
- How Much Fiber is in Rice?
- What is an artist manager
- How did Bombay get its name?
- How do I block Grooveshark ads
- What are asteroids orbiting
- How does the browser-to-phone app work
- What is a hypnotherapist
- What is a conductor and his type
- Where are emails stored on Macs
- What is it like to travel single
- What snake is that in India
- What is nature after physics
- Why shouldn't we live forever?
- Why is Winston Churchill great
- Dissatisfied people consume more
- Does John Carmack have Asperger's Syndrome
- How well does Facebook advertising work