You can wash your hair with vinegar
We have been washing our hair without shampoo for a long time! Because these products not only cost a lot, they also generate a lot of waste. Quite apart from that, many hair care products contain silicones and aggressive sulfates, which we do not want on our heads or in the sewage. There are so many ways to do without conventional products without having to compromise. The hair and scalp are happy about the natural treatment, you will see! It may take a while to restore the natural balance, so give it a little time.
Time to try it yourself
Baking soda + vinegar
For some time now, I've only washed my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar and I'm thrilled. They are strong, plump, soft, smooth, shiny and less greasy. How to do that Simply dissolve 2 teaspoons of baking soda in a 1/2 cup of lukewarm water and massage into your hair. Leave on for a short time, rinse and rinse the hair with 1 part vinegar 3 parts water, also leave it on briefly and rinse.
The soda-water mixture can also be poured into a washed-out shampoo bottle, making it even easier to use.
Beware of colored hair: the baking soda can fade the color!
You might also be interested in:
Lava and clay or washing earth or ghassoul
You can hardly wash your hair more gently. The washing earth soaks up dirt particles and excess grease like a blotter, without any surfactants. To wash your hair, simply stir 3 tablespoons of the washing clay with twice the amount of hot water, massage into the damp hair, leave to work for a short time, and wash out. Again, you should rinse with vinegar water (1 part vinegar or lemon juice, 3 parts water).
If you have used shampoo up to now and would now like to try it with lava earth, please give it at least one week until you have finished weaning off the shampoo. At first the hair can be a bit dry or even strawy, but that changes as soon as the natural protective layer of the hair is intact again.
Vegetable oil soaps (Aleppo, olive oil, ...)
Soaps made from vegetable oils are a very easy-to-use option. Many natural cosmetics manufacturers also offer extra hair soaps. You simply lather the soap between your hands and massage the foam into your hair, rinse, done.
kosmetik-vegan.de recently reported on this amazing possibility (there are still a lot of unconventional hair care tips, see here): Simply wash your hair with rye flour!?! To do this, 4 tablespoons of rye flour are simply mixed with lukewarm water to form a paste. We'll try it out ourselves.
Hair treatment with coconut or olive oil
Especially dry or stressed hair and flaky scalp can sometimes use a little extra care. Coconut oil balances the pH of the scalp and provides moisture. Simply massage some oil into towel-dried hair and leave it on for an hour. Then wash off well with the shampoo of your choice.
Just try out what suits you best. Goodbye shampoo!
Sharing is caring
- How much do models earn
- What is the name of a diagnostic doctor
- How safe is drinking water in the city
- Dyslexia is common in children with Asperger's
- Which member of BTS gets crazy easily
- What are the benefits of React Native
- What kind of question bothers people
- What are alternatives to GitHub
- How is Amazon Basic killing small retailers
- Where was the film The Revenant filmed
- Give ex-bosses reliable work advice
- What is a high density housing
- Republicans care about the United States
- What is the Milli Muslim League
- How is a pen made
- What are exact numbers
- Are zodiac signs wrong to believe
- Anything can be learned or trained
- What use is GitHub for me
- What sport is played only in Mexico
- What does Mukatsuku mean
- What is the interaction between humans and computers about?
- What is a smart substation
- What are the best real-time bid strategies
- How much does drawing paper cost
- Can run Android C.
- What are Shahrukh Charities in India
- What do landlords look for during the inspection
- Which instrument is used to measure alternating current?
- Adobe Encore is dead
- How does scientific research benefit people?
- Are we beyond labeling the alt right
- What are indices
- What is Leptonica