ADD can lead to social phobia
Social Phobia, Isolation, and Its Consequences: Risk Factor for Mental Illness
If getting to know new people or doing a job in public becomes a burden, the step to your own isolation is not far away. The fear of everyday things in public, such as going shopping or withdrawing money, paralyzes and makes those affected feel stress. Once in isolation, the way back is difficult on your own and hardly manageable without professional help. Social phobia is one of the most common anxiety disorders in this country - along with panic disorders, generalized anxiety disorders, agoraphobia and specific phobias (fear of flying, fear of heights). Around 7 to 12% of the population will get it at least once in their life. Women are affected more often than men. As a rule, the disease first occurs in adolescence.
The greatest fear of people with social phobia is that other people find them strange, embarrassing or even ridiculous. They are embarrassed about their own behavior and visible signs of fear. These include blushing, sweating or trembling. Fear refers to situations in which you as a person are the focus of attention, could be observed or assessed. It can also occur in situations where contact with other people is necessary, for example when talking to strangers, with people of the opposite sex, or when dealing with persons of authority. People with social phobia avoid situations like these as much as possible or only endure them under severe fear. An increase in the physical fear response can range up to a panic attack.
- Worms sleep and feel pain
- Unemployed growth versus unemployment jobs
- When was the Corvette switched to fiberglass?
- Are allergens toxic
- How is life in the game industry
- How can the Philippines improve in football
- Where can I score hash from Chandigarh
- What is the time of Changez Khan
- Where do baby crabs come from
- What is anisotropic fluids
- All smart TVs have Netflix
- Virgo men hide their feelings
- What is a third party VPN
- What makes a person unworthy
- What tolls near Chennai do Paytm Fastag issue
- Compromise is healthy in new relationships
- What do teachers want their students to know?
- What is unrelated horse jumping
- What exactly is Google Chrome Canary
- How do you say currency in Hausa
- What's your rating of CouchDB
- Why should we use bed sheets
- What is an angry feeling