What are the benefits of oil
The advantages of the Y model
Better chances on the job market
The Oldenburg students receive the necessary profile to meet the challenges of an intertwined European economy. With their international skills (flexibility, mobility, language skills, ability to integrate) and their German and French qualifications, they offer French and German companies excellent additional qualifications.
Studies by the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Paris, the Institute of German Economy in Cologne and the French Foreign Ministry show that German is the most requested language on the European market after English and that numerous German and French companies have qualified French and German employees with language skills and intercultural skills in the German-French area.
Increasing the chances of participating in the master’s programs at two universities
After completing the bachelor's degree, the Y-structure offers participants the opportunity to apply for numerous master’s programs. Through the international competence she has already acquired in the context of the Franco-German study program double your chances, in one of the various master’s degree programs recorded to become.
- What is a 16 bit processor
- What does 2000 mean per living space
- What happened to boy bands
- Why are LBGT people holding a parade
- Can Sweatcoins be converted to PayPal?
- Deceive the warriors
- Who wins MI or RPS
- Could paradoxes be viewed as a multiverse theorem
- Can have an iPhone 4 WhatsApp
- How does Photoshop work
- Asthma is a chronic disease
- Who registered the first website domain
- What is the worst restaurant in Charlotte
- Why Nadal is losing
- Which locations in India have 100 internships
- How is Germany for students
- An oxygen level of 93 is bad
- How do contracts affect international law?
- What is MOR in geophysics
- How can I merge Microsoft Outlook profiles
- Which people were actually gods?
- Why does my scalp itch and hurt
- What is Iran doing in Yemen
- Why is it so difficult to become a pianist