Are cavities serious in young children
When one speaks of sealing the teeth, one really only means the sealing of the fissures and pits of the teeth on the chewing surfaces. For some years now, there has also been sealing of the spaces in between. This is described in the chapter "Beautiful teeth".
If you want to seal the chewing surfaces, often only a thin composite plastic is glued over the indentations. The cavities that remain underneath and the bacteria and deposits contained therein are only "smeared". Most of the time it works.
But if parts of the seal break off, the cavity is open again and tooth decay can occur. That is the risk of the simple procedure.
Since most plastics are not entirely unproblematic, we take a differentiated approach. Our microscopes and the intraoral camera help us with this.
If the fissures on the chewing surfaces are already closed in the upper part, we completely refrain from sealing (after checking the microscope or camera).
We enlarge all other fissures with an extremely fine diamond bur to remove as little tooth substance as possible. Then we fill the fissure from bottom to top so that no cavities remain. The procedure is called "extended fissure sealing".
Of course, we also use our composite plastics without TEGDMA and HEMA, which pose less risk of allergies.
The simple sealing is taken over by the health insurance companies. At the private health insurance companies, 3.0 times the fee rate corresponds to the same amount. For the extended sealing, you have to reckon with up to € 20 personal contribution for each sealed tooth, depending on the effort. If we carry out the entire treatment using a microscope, an additional 20-30 € will be added for each half of the jaw.
- When did you screw it up?
- Why do school children need the Adhar card
- How many Vietnamese soldiers were conscripts
- What is meant by bad procurement
- All smart TVs have Netflix
- Business Analyst at Capgemini
- What is jQuery? Expand in jQuery
- How is muddy well water cleaned
- Which genes affect breast size
- Why doesn't Spotify have Korean pop
- Which books should prospective lawyers read?
- The NSA reads this message
- Cockroaches leave bacteria behind
- Uses Zigbee WiFi
- Why do rappers love to bow down
- Which parameters apply to online stock trading
- How do I prepare for a career in astrophysics?
- What is Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous
- Why is the universe so predictable?
- Can a psychologist become a detective?
- How is Istanbul and Cappadocia in January
- What are exact numbers
- Steph Curry is overconfident
- Should narcissists be told that they are narcissists