Can Deadpool lift Thor's hammer
"Avengers 4: Endgame": That's why Captain America can suddenly what he couldn't in "Age Of Ultron"
In a Q&A on Reddit, the architect of the MCU Kevin Feige dealt with all the probing questions that fans are still preoccupied with after "Avengers 4: Endgame". Including questions about the logistics of the Schnipsers, the future of the MCU and the Marvel icon Stan Lee. But also a question that we tried to answer ourselves (Filmstarts editor Tobias Mayer was completely wrong with his assessment) was taken up in the discussion: Why can Captain America (Chris Evans) suddenly lead Thor's (Chris Hemsworth) Hammer Mjölnir into battle in the final confrontation with Thanos if he couldn't even move it by a whole centimeter in "Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron"?
Who can lift Mjölnir is not decided by how much lard they have in their upper arms, but by who is worthy enough to swing the mighty weapon. So the hammer somehow measures the purity of heart or the truthfulness of a person. Thor's mother Frigga (Rene Russo), who says she is the wisest woman of all (she must know), believes that heroism lies in being successful yourself. And Steve Rogers always was. How did he suddenly become worthy in the meantime from “Ultron” to “Endgame”?
The Marvel boss has a clear answer to this: He wasn't at all. In his opinion, Captain America was actually always worthy and in “Age Of Ultron” simply refrained from raising Mjölnir out of courtesy and modesty. He didn't want to ruin Thor's party trick. Steve Rogers apparently isn't just good at being himself, he's hands down the best.
The directors of "Avengers 4: Endgame" Anthony Russo and Joe Russo (via Happy Sad Confused):
“In our minds, he's always been able to lead [Mjölnir] and he didn't know it until that moment on Age Of Ultron when he tried to lift him. But out of his sense of character and humility, he decided, in a way to protect Thor's ego, not to move the hammer at the moment. "
This also makes the most sense, after all, Thor's reaction to the moment in "Avengers 4: Endgame" is loud "I knew it!" to call. So the god of thunder always suspected Rogers of holding back in "Age Of Ultron".
The moment in question can be seen tonight on May 19, 2019 directly on television. RTL shows "Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron" at 8:15 pm.“Avengers 4: Endgame”, on the other hand, is running very successfully in German cinemas.
- My answers today
- What is your typical daily schedule
- Did Nietzsche really hate science and rationalism
- Why does Tinder have an asexual option
- Is it okay to have double eyelids?
- How does refueling work at airports 1
- What are Shahrukh Charities in India
- What is our actual mass on earth
- Why do goats play dead
- Why is a typewriter obsolete 1
- How do you define a mother figure
- What is meant by Indian values
- What did the Modi government do wrong
- Do your children have tasks
- Why all the fights
- Can I mix in milk jaggery?
- Is the Bay Area more expensive than Tokyo
- What does Rennes mean
- Have you ever kissed your crush
- What is the name of product managers at Apple
- Is forex a scam
- What are the powers of the task master
- How long can bacteria live without nutrients
- Are films censored in China?