Why is Travis Scott called Travis Scott
Nike x Travis Scott
Which models has Travis Scott released with Nike so far?
Since the first Air Force 1 came with Travis Scott in 2017, various other Nike x Travis Scott models from the joint collaboration have appeared. We have put together a small overview for you, which shows you all previous models from the cooperation between Nike and Travis Scott.
Nike Air Force 1 Travis Scott
Overall, Nike and the rapper released three collaborations on the Air Force 1 Low. The first and the second are very similar. Only the color differs. Both have a canvas upper with 3M details and interchangeable swooshes. While one is white, the other comes in Sail, which is a light beige tone. He knew Nike Air Force 1 Low Travis Scott launched in 2017 and the “Sail” in 2018. Also this year, the Swoosh and Jack brought an Air Force, which, however, does not resemble its predecessors at all. The patchwork upper mixes different patterns and materials and in addition to the usual tongue there is another one that covers the lacing if you like, but can also be removed.
Air Jordan 4 Cactus Jack
The first Jordan silhouette that Travis Scott was allowed to lend a hand was the Air Jordan 4 Cactus Jack. The sneaker comes with a blue suede upper, red lining and black details and was launched in 2018.
Air Jordan 1 Cactus Jack by Travis Scott
A year later, Travis Scott tried the icon, the legend, the start of a legacy - the Air Jordan 1 Cacuts Jack. He mirrored the swoosh, combining black, brown, and white. The result was of course surprisingly good and he flew off the shelves. Shortly afterwards there was also a Jordan 1 Low. Although the silhouette is actually one of the less popular shapes from Nike and Jordan, it was also sold out straight away.
Air Jordan 6 Cactus Jack by Travis Scott
The Jordan 6 hasn't exactly been one of the most popular silhouettes in recent years, but with Travis Scott's co-sign, things are changing very quickly. The Jordan 6 Cactus Jack had an olive-green suede upper, black or infrared details and a small pocket on the collar.
In addition to the sneakers, you could also buy matching Nike Cactus Jack Apparel, which also went over the counter like sliced bread.
What can we expect from the Nike x Travis Scott collaboration in the future?
Given the success of the collaboration, it is unlikely that Nike and Travis Scott will end their collaboration anytime soon. According to speculations, further releases should come in 2020 and, among other things, a Nike Dunk appear. The silhouette from the 80s is often sported by Travis and it can be assumed that Cactus Jack himself will soon be mocked in one. We're celebrating the dunk at Dead Stock and we're excited to see what Travis Scott will do with the sneaker. What materials will he use? Which color paths are we going to see and what will the right apparel look like?
Which Nike “Cactus Jack” style did you like the most so far?
Where can I buy the models from the Nike x Travis Scott collaboration?
We always have up-to-date overviews of where you can buy the different Nike x Travis Scott models. Just keep an eye on this page and stay up to date.
In order not to miss any news or releases when it comes to Nike x Travis Scott, you can download the Dead Stock Appdownload.
- What is LinkedIn Sponsored Content
- What is LinkedIn Sponsored Content
- School dropouts can join the Marines
- What do I need to know about disability insurance
- What is the RedCap Service in Amtrak
- How can I control my sister's anger
- What did Guru Dronacharya like about Arjuna?
- Can you give Gatorade to a toddler?
- Does a black hole have a philosophical meaning?
- What is Rho in Bernoulli's equation
- A dentist should pull baby teeth
- Some people believe that God is everything
- What source control does Google use
- Why does business need Pinterest and Instagram
- Why have sneakers replaced leather shoes
- What is the pH of imidazole
- How will the Kashmir conflict end?
- How to use a garlic press
- Are chess players athletes
- Is Maslow's hierarchy of needs really correct
- Where should I get lost in Tangier?
- What exactly is string theory
- What is the name of product managers at Apple
- How can I buy Spiriva