What confuses you most about pessimism
Proverbs of unknown origin
The big coalition: sitting in the tree all day and doing nothing. Whoever moves first has lost.
At the world climate conference, all politicians agreed that something urgently needed to be done.
So they went home and pretended to be very worried.
The qualities that are needed to be a minister are not those that are needed to be a good minister.
The big things always fail because of the small ones.
Horsepower is the sacred cows of the Germans.
The market can be irrational for longer than is compatible with your credit line.
If you can't make it good, make it big.
If you can't do it well, at least make it look good.
The paperless office was revolutionized with the introduction of the laser printer.
With amused resignation we implement things we know will fail. (Unknown English manager after Gunter Dueck)
If you are hard-working like a bee and strong like a bull, work like a horse and then tired like a dog - you should get a veterinarian examination as soon as possible, because he is probably a camel.
Did you know that people work best and most successfully when they see meaning and challenge in their work, when they find fulfillment and joy in it? We all know this, but our educational and management systems are only satisfied when learning and teaching, work and advancement are hardship.
The good thing about the very, very urgent tasks is: There are so many that you can choose which one to leave.
Reorganization is a wonderful way to create the illusion of progress while creating confusion, inefficiency, and discouragement.
A triangular wheel is an improvement over the square wheel, as there is one less hop per revolution.
For the pessimist the whole tire is flat, for the optimist only the lower part.
It is desperate that we only have hope.
A pessimist is an optimist who has fallen on the face.
An optimist solves crossword puzzles with a ballpoint pen.
There is no reason to be pessimistic - except for the arguments of the optimists.
The term "pessimism" is used by optimists to discredit those people who see the world for what it really is.
Optimist: The glass is half full.
Pessimist: The glass is half empty.
Consultant: We can rationalize 50% of this glass away.
Murphy was an optimist.
Learn as much as you can from the mistakes of others. You don't have enough time to make them all yourself.
Never argue with an idiot. He pulls you down to his level and defeats you there based on his many years of experience.
In front of the mountain is behind the mountain. You just have to turn around.
Money doesn't make you happy, but a lack of money is not a solution either.
Today's anger is the beginning of the good old days of tomorrow!
Some believe they understand me, but very few have been able to do so, and they too have misunderstood me.
There are days when you are the dove. And there are days when you are the monument.
Freckles are also considerations.
Viewpoints almost always only have room for one.
There are people who are only visible when inflated.
If you want to explore a person's character, give them power. (Roland Koch *)----------
[* not really]
Taking material from one source is copying, taking material from two sources is plagiarism, and taking material from many sources is research.
Creativity lives from stealing - uh, picking up - each other's ideas and developing them further.
All great theorems were discovered after midnight.
If you think you know everything, you can get your high school diploma.
When you realize that you don't know anything, you get the diploma.
When you realize that everyone else doesn't know anything either, you get a doctorate.
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it.
The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense.
In reality, the reality is very different.
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do.
Everything was better before. Just not me.
I'll do everything for you - except exceptions.
- Does heavy rain affect saltwater fishing?
- How is humanism related to the Renaissance?
- What is the future form of learning
- Do boxer dogs shed in the spring
- How successful is a Delhivery franchise
- What screams I live in Scottsdale
- How powerful was the military of the Mongol empires
- What is a wiki in forums
- Where can I learn Tantra
- What was your favorite cruise excursion
- What is a good inverse pair trading strategy
- How do I flip luxury items
- What is CPU parking
- What are cybersecurity metrics
- Is selenium a good career
- In which quarter did the recession start?
- How does wisdom capital compare to Zerodha
- Should I root my phone?
- When did it not work to trust your gut?
- How to get in touch with Apple employees
- Is papaya really good for the skin?
- The Dollar Shave Club uses Dorco razors
- What is the Portuguese word for olive
- When is orthognathic surgery required?
- Should we stop watching TV
- What are the benefits of marble floors
- Which plastic polymers resemble the properties of metals?
- How do I offer as a freelancer in
- How do we sleep
- Can someone become Jewish?
- Which is the most successful conglomerate
- How are residues made from ores
- What is the process of making umbrellas
- Why do people behave differently when they are anonymous?