What is AWS S3
S3 Intelligent-Tiering optimizes storage costs by automatically moving objects between four access levels when access patterns change. There are two low-latency access levels optimized for frequent and infrequent access to save up to 40% on storage costs, and two opt-in archive access levels for asynchronous access with cost savings of up to 95% for objects to which is rarely accessed.
Items uploaded or transferred to S3 Intelligent-Tiering are automatically saved in the frequent access tier. S3 Intelligent-Tiering monitors access patterns and then moves the objects that have not been accessed for 30 consecutive days to the infrequent access tier. Once you have enabled one or both archive access levels, S3 Intelligent-Tiering will automatically move objects that have not been accessed for 90 consecutive days to the archive access level, and then after 180 consecutive days without access to the Deep Archive Access level. When the objects are later accessed, S3 Intelligent-Tiering moves the object back to the frequent access tier.
There are no retrieval charges, so you won't experience unexpected increases in storage costs as access patterns change. Learn more about optimizing storage costs.
- Are social scientists hired as data scientists?
- How do you treat sinusitis
- Are all elves in Tolkien's universe white
- Have you ever eaten snickerdoodles
- What is human predator
- What is the cheapest army for TH9
- Is Gibraltar worth a visit
- Are you satisfied with the Mueller report
- The politically correct speech has gone too far
- Alabama is becoming more tolerant
- What is the greatest award you have ever received
- When is orthognathic surgery required?
- How do you market tweens
- What are some friendship red flags
- Is Walmart too big to die
- US government pensions are worthless
- Is b tech a final course
- Could a volcanic eruption be used as energy
- Was the Iranian passport powerful under the Pahlavis regime
- What is a Chennai Only moment
- How is a vortex removal possible
- Can have an iPhone 4 WhatsApp
- When is the wrong time to love
- What would happen if Cupid existed?