Why are dog paws pink
Homage to the prosperous paws
When the prosperous puppies are born, their paws are still pink. They feel very silky, the fur between the pads is velvety, the claws almost transparent. They don't actually smell like anything. And yet they smell of milk and honey and of innocence. Intact. Inexperienced.
The prosperous dog's paws speak their own language. Over the years, they become dark from dirt and wear and tear. They suddenly feel rough and cracked. You start to smell.
The hair between the pads also becomes longer. Sometimes they are covered in mud. It gets tough and after the walk the prosperous dog is devoted to peeling the dirt out of the spaces and distributing it in the living room.
Dogs only sweat from their paws. In summer you can sometimes see their marks on the tiles. It is logical that the smell of milk and honey does not remain. The paws begin to smell. Over time, they smell of forest and meadow, of the outdoors, spicy, doggy, musty (some find it), wonderful (others find it).
It is always said that you can tell your age by looking at a person's hand. A similar principle also applies to the prosperous dogs; their paws reveal a lot about them.
- What is the difference between Clojure and ClojureScript
- Works Coinbase in Europe
- Is Malad from Dombivli interchangeable
- Which actor's interview sings best
- Should Wayne Rooney be knighted
- Are there bacteria in space
- What is the symphonic celebration of Jerry Garcia
- Daemons cause sleep paralysis
- Top play schools in Ranchi
- Is there a Titan customer support service?
- What should I do as a freelancer
- Why can't we judge the attitudes of girls?
- What are the clothes Muslims wear
- What is Gun Milan in Kundali
- Can Freemasonry Make Me Rich?
- An infatuation can occur between two flames
- Which natural blood thinners could I buy
- How many Nobel Prizes have Hungary won?
- What do teachers want their students to know?
- What is stem cell treatment
- Is Brown College Ivy League
- Eating spinach will increase your Hb levels
- How long does tuberculosis last
- How can I turn cheese into gold