What are some causes of rectal bleeding
Combat the causes of heavy menstrual bleeding gently
For treatment, it is important to have the gynecologist clarify possible causes.
Disproportionately long and heavy menstrual periods can have a variety of causes. Some women suffer from it at a young age, with others it only begins after their 35th birthday - for example after they have stopped taking the pill. Infections, blood clotting disorders and benign diseases of the uterus such as myomas and polyps are also possible triggers. In rare cases, malignant diseases such as cancer of the uterine lining can also be the reason for heavy menstrual bleeding. This is not the only reason why it is so important to speak to the gynecologist and clarify the causes - a gynecological examination is also necessary in order to choose the right treatment method. For example, myomas, polyps or other benign tissue growths in the uterus can be removed by surgery. However, as a first step, many women try drugs that reduce the tendency to bleed or certain pain relievers that reduce bleeding at the same time. Another option is to use hormonal contraceptives such as birth control pills or an IUD. Both weaken menstrual bleeding by stunting the growth of the lining of the uterus.
- What is GPS Tagging on a Camera
- Vertical farming can be a profitable business
- Jon Snow has problems with his mother
- How is Avira Antivirus for Windows 10
- Is it impossible to hack Telegram Messenger?
- What is DeWalt doing
- What is Louise Saeure
- Video arcades are still popular
- Have you ever met your favorite singer
- Eating meat increases testosterone
- Did you take part in the Straight Pride Parade?
- What is Pelco Security Camera
- How should one deal with fear of creativity
- Was Odin a good father to Loki
- What is the climate in South Africa
- What is considered male in China
- Why does everyone have JanSport backpacks
- How did you gain and maintain motivation
- Shall we choose Michael Vick?
- What is an Embedded Processor
- How important is Africa to the US
- How do I customize my MacBook Pro?
- What kind of rats are considered ugly
- Let's go to war