How do I control my setting 1
Multi-camera control - operation for Android
This page describes the settings and operations for multi-camera control with Android mobile devices.
- The screen design and detailed operations may differ depending on your camera or mobile device.
Preparation before joining
1.1. Install the latest version of Imaging Edge Mobile from the
1.2. Make a note of the smartphone's Wi-Fi information (SSID, security, and password).
- On your smartphone, select [Settings]> [Wireless & networks]> [More ...]> [Connectivity & portable hotspot]> [Settings. for portable Wi-Fi hotspot]> [Configure Wi-Fi hotspot]. Make a note of the displayed Wi-Fi information (network name (SSID), security and password) of your smartphone. If the password is hidden, activate [Show password].
1.3. Find Wi-Fi information (SSID and password) from all cameras.
- This step is not necessary if you are using QR codes or NFC to enter the camera information in step 2.2, or if the camera has previously been connected to the same smartphone individually.
- For Wi-Fi information, see the introductory guide sheet that comes with the camera. If you lost the instruction manual, you can find it by connecting the camera and computer with the USB cable, turning on the camera, and then clicking [Computer]> [PMHOME]> [INFO]> [WIFI_INF.TXT] on the Open computer.
Connection - sending the smartphone and camera information
2.1. Make sure that (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the camera.
- If it is not displayed, turn on Wi-Fi on the first camera according to the procedures below.
For FDR-X1000V / HDR-AS200V:
Press the PREV and NEXT buttons at the same time, press PREV or NEXT to select ON (not MULTI), then press the ENTER button. Go back to the recording modes, such as MOVIE or PHOTO, by pressing the PREV / NEXT / ENTER buttons.
For FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS50 / HDR-AS300:
Press the UP / DOWN buttons at the same time, press the UP / DOWN buttons to select [ : ON] (not MULTI) then press the ENTER key. Go back to the shooting modes by pressing the MENU button.
2.2. Enter camera information on Imaging Edge Mobile.
If this is the first time the camera is connected to a smartphone, follow one of the procedures below. For cameras that have already been connected to the same smartphone, simply start Imaging Edge Mobile.
When connected via NFC one-touch function:
Activate the NFC function on your smartphone. Set the camera to one of the shooting modes such as MOVIE or PHOTO. Touch the N mark on the smartphone with the N mark on the camera for a second or two until Imaging Edge Mobile starts.
When connecting by scanning a QR code (FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS50 / HDR-AS300):
Start Imaging Edge Mobile on your smartphone and select [Scan the camera's QR code]. When your smartphone is ready to scan, open the camera's battery cover and scan the QR code attached to the back of the cover. When the [Connect to the camera?] Message appears, select [OK].
When connecting by entering the password:
Start Imaging Edge Mobile on your smartphone. When the camera's SSID appears, select the camera and enter the password found in step 1.3.
- The auto power off function may turn the camera off automatically while you are operating it. If necessary, you can change the time or deactivate this function.
2.3. Select multi-camera control.
- When the Wi-Fi screen appears on the smartphone, select (Settings icon)> ["Multi camera control" setting]. When the [What is the "Multi Camera Control" setting?] Screen appears, read it and select [Next].
2.4. Enter smartphone information into Imaging Edge Mobile.
- Enter the smartphone's Wi-Fi tethering setting as mentioned in step 1.2. Selecting [Enter the same information as before.] For the second camera or later allows you to enter information easily. When you have finished entering data, select [Next]. The smartphone information is sent to the first camera and the setting for the first camera is completed.
2.5. Repeat for the other cameras.
- When asked [Are there other cameras being used with multi-camera control?], Select [Yes]. On the next [How to Make the Same Setting Continuously on Other Cameras] screen, select [OK]. Repeat the same steps from 2.1 to 2.4 for the other cameras.
- When you have finished making settings for the last camera, select [No].
2.6. Start multi-camera control.
- When asked [Use multi-camera controls now?], Select [Yes].
2.7. Activate Wi-Fi tethering on your smartphone.
- When the message to turn on Wi-Fi tethering appears, select [Settings]. When the smartphone opens the [Wireless & Networks] screen, select [Tethering & portable hotspot] and enable [Portable Wi-Fi hotspot].
Connection - setting the cameras to multi-camera control
3.1. Set all cameras to "Multi-Camera Control" mode.
For FDR-X1000V / HDR-AS200V:
Press the PREV and NEXT buttons at the same time, press PREV or NEXT to select MULTI, then press the ENTER button. Press PREV or NEXT again to select CRRNT then press the ENTER key. Repeat this procedure for all cameras.
For FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS50 / HDR-AS300:
Press the UP / DOWN buttons at the same time, press the UP / DOWN buttons to select [ : ] then press the ENTER key. Press the UP / DOWN buttons again to select CURRENT then press the ENTER button. Repeat this procedure for all cameras.
3.2. Start Imaging Edge Mobile.
- If the [The smartphone's Wi-Fi tethering is ON.] Message appears, select [OK].
3.3. Confirm that the images from all cameras are displayed on the smartphone.
Operation for the multi-camera control
4.1. Operate all cameras at the same time
A: Images from the connected cameras. To operate the cameras individually (step 4.2), tap on the image of the camera that you want to operate.
B: To change the recording mode for all cameras
C: To start / stop recording or to press the shutter of all cameras
4.2. Operate one camera individually
A: To go back to multiple mode (step 4.1)
B: To change the settings for the selected camera
C: To change the shooting mode for the selected camera
D: To start / stop recording or to press the shutter button of the selected camera
- What skills should students learn this summer?
- Is sterilized water beneficial for plants
- Is a tomato a salad or a vegetable
- Is aloe vera useful for fungal infections
- Was Obama for Wall Street
- What are examples of mismatch behavior
- What is 4 8 7
- Where are NYC criminals locked up
- How do professionals tune a wing
- How old is John Stamos
- Why is electricity not considered a vector
- Android UI layout without XML
- Halloween is your least loved holiday
- How can I improve my general awareness
- How is biotechnology at NIT Sikkim
- What are the questions about the B2 interview
- Who is steven avery
- What does Sol
- What is the simplest selection test
- Knows Jimmy Wales Rajinikanth
- What are Quora mentions
- Why should doctors hire a financial advisor
- What does Root Beer do to you
- How to Plant an Apple Tree
- Is protein organic or inorganic
- Book hotels for the general public through the Internet
- Which factors influence industrial development
- How did Om Puri die
- What are some of Kristena Loken's films
- What are the main goals of Fairphone
- Who is LSAAC Newton
- Are there hybrid power generators
- What does graduation mean