What is the atomic weight of uranium
The periodic table of the elements online
238U (uranium-238)Radium-Uranium, Uranium I, UI.
*Share in the natural isotope mixture of the isolable, stable or very long-lived element. The composition of the isotope mixture is stable within narrow limits for any location of the element.
Note on spontaneous splitting: The data are calculated under the assumption that daughter nuclei with 61% or 39% of the mass of the mother nucleus are created and 3 neutrons are released each time. This assumption corresponds to the statistically most common variant. Real fission takes place in a much more variable manner, both in terms of the size of the fragments and the number of neutrons released (up to 9).
swell for the mass defects and half-lives: http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/chart/. The Atomic masses correspond to the mass numbers in u minus the proportional mass defect. Core masses corresponds to atomic masses less the electron masses, whereby the binding energy of the electrons Not taken into account so that they deviate from the actual value by a few eV! The Half-lives are also literature values from the named source. All other information (service life, decay constant) is calculated from them. The Decay energies are calculated from the differences in the masses of the particles involved in the decay; it is also done automatically by a script.
- What makes a good article or content
- How do I improve my vegetable business
- What goes well with the pasta salad for dinner
- What are the allegations of skepticism
- How is bruxism carried out in treating children
- What if you have a pulsating headache
- How do I overcome a long-standing crush
- Agriculture comes into pure science
- Giraffes only eat leaves
- Is fear taught or is it genetic?
- Why does it feel good to prove someone wrong?
- Who should people actually worship?
- Why is a typewriter obsolete 1
- What is padding in deep learning
- Why do Filipinos have Spanish surnames
- How do athletes make money
- Can Tesla survive without Elon Musk
- How do you talk to potential donors
- Visa cards are accepted in Europe
- May a person taking oxycodone donate blood
- Where is the best coffee in Vijayawada
- What makes Cuphead so challenging
- What can you teach me about change
- The power of voting is an illusion