What factors made Brahmanism Hinduism?
The Theological Real Encyclopedia (TRE) [Theological Encyclopedia] is a modern specialist encyclopaedia comprising 36 volumes of text (1976-2004) representing the present state of theological research as a whole. More than a generation of scholars have collaborated in its production, to create a unique internationally-oriented reference work containing more than 2,500 articles (on over 28,000 pages of text) which stands as a document of the history of scholarship. The TRE is an indispensable tool for research, study and teaching, principally in theology, but also in its neighboring disciplines such as history, philosophy, Jewish studies and religious studies.
The Real Theological Encyclopedia treats the whole range of ecclesiastical and theological subjects from an ecumenical and international perspective; it deals with faith and thought, theology and church, acknowledgment and, if possible, understanding, beyond the boundaries of Christianity. Thus, in addition to the disciplines of the Old and New Testaments, church history, systematic and practical theology, the work also integrates Jewish studies, religious studies and philosophy - or rather, sees them as integral to theological study.
The users find central theological keywords (eg Eucharist, faith, Easter, sin, baptism) ethical topics (abortion, sexuality, death penalty), historical events (eg Crusades, National Socialism, Reformation) and people (from Abraham, Adam and Eve through Martin Luther, Mary, Friedrich Nietzsche to Teresa of Avila and Ulrich Zwingli) in addition to historical religious and religious studies overviews of all regions of the world (New Age, Siberian religions, Re-incarnation) and keywords from the history of religion (plant symbolism, literature and religion, pictorial arts).
Besides an exact reproduction of the complete text, the online version presents all the illustrations, maps, graphics and tables included in the printed volumes. A comprehensive search engine allows detailed researches which extend the bounds set by the systematic referencing of the two volumes of the overall index (published 2006 and 2007).
Links to the encyclopaedia Encyclopaedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), to de Gruyter's theological journals and to external sources will gradually create an unparalleled expanding electronic corpus of theological knowledge.
- What is the greatest shower ever created
- How does LMGTFY make money
- Is Pakistan safe for Nepalese tourists
- What makes an excellent web browser
- Kaengurus evolved from deer
- Why talk about Chernobyl but not about Fukushima
- Why are you interested in law
- What were Aaron Burr's greatest achievements
- India blocked Nepal
- Why should we become aware
- Who is the medical army out there
- Can i have two wives in india
- Parents listen to BTS
- How many have generalized anxiety disorder?
- What is 2 2 2 2 24
- Will Messi play at the Rio Olympics
- Why don't more women report physical abuse
- Are there sharks in Antalya
- Which is better RGIPT or UPES
- Which free tools measure website traffic
- How do philosophers spend their time
- What is a carbon dioxide
- Can diabetic retinopathy be treated
- Why people are targeted and electronically tortured
- Can yoga destabilize the emotional balance
- Is SWOT analysis helpful in real life
- Postpone adulthood
- Are Sonos speakers compatible with Alexa
- Which fuel is used in a ship
- How can I pay for a massage
- What is Poosh by Kourtney Kardashian
- What is a holographic equation
- Have you ever eaten bison