What is spatial expansion
Spatial expansion of networks
A computer network is the combination of different, independently working electronic systems (including computers) with the aim of mutual communication. Various protocols (rules) are required for communication, and depending on the extent of the network, it is assigned to a certain category.
A LAN (local area network) is a network whose range is limited to a few kilometers. As a rule, the network is stretched over a small number of buildings in a closed area. For example, all computers in the school are connected to one another in a LAN. LANs are also often found in colleges, universities and companies, possibly even in-house.
A MAN (metropolitan area network) covers a larger area than the LAN. Areas of a city or even entire cities can form a MAN. This is often a fiber optic network. In Germany, the big metropolises have a MAN. A typical application of the MAN is cable television.
MAN (source: http://www.dicofr.com/def2/image/man.gif)
A WAN (wide area network) reaches sizes that encompass countries or even continents. Several WANs can be connected to form a GAN (global area network). The Internet is z. B. a GAN.
WAN (source: http://www.dicofr.com/def2/image/wan.gif)
- Why is bonsai such an expensive hobby
- Why did Soleio leave Facebook
- How do I test for a contactor
- How many words should my novel be?
- Is yttrium a solid liquid or a gas
- Why don't we trust our instincts
- Can i watch avengers infinity war
- What are the tests under blood test
- When did SXSW take place in 2012?
- What do you think of Messi's beard
- All rappers curse personally
- What exactly is a meet and greet
- What is Super Star Trading
- How to play apartments on the trumpet
- IIT hostel rooms have air coolers
- Who offers free website scanning services
- When were bacteria first discovered?
- What's the problem with reductionism
- Can you eat raw sauerkraut?
- Is Google Opinion Rewards has no algorithms
- When was Greek mythology practiced
- You need an Amazon ranking SEO service
- What does electricity mean