What types of foods cause indigestion
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) Rajindrajith S, Devanarayana NM. Constipation in children: novel insight into epidemiology, pathophysiology and management. J Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2011; 17 (1): 35-47. doi: 10.5056 / jnm.2011.17.1.35
- (2) Petre A, 8 Foods that can cause constipation, Jan 2020, Healthline
- (3) Schmidt FM et al., Prevalence of constipation in the general adult population: an integrative review, J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2014 Jan-Feb; 41 (1): 70-6; quiz E1-2. doi: 10.1097 / 01.WON.0000438019.21229.b7
- (4) Boilesen SN et al., Water and fluid intake in the prevention and treatment of functional constipation in children and adolescents: is there evidence ?, J Pediatr (Rio J). 2017 Jul - Aug; 93 (4): 320-327. doi: 10.1016 / j.jped.2017.01.005. Epub 2017 Apr 25
- (5) Arnaud MJ, Mild dehydration: a risk factor of constipation? Eur J Clin Nutr. 2003 Dec; 57 Suppl 2: S88-95
- (6) Saturni L et al., The Gluten-Free Diet: Safety and Nutritional Quality, Nutrients. 2010 Jan; 2 (1): 16-34.
- (7) Sun Hwan, Diets for Contipation, Pediatr Gastroenterol Hepatol Nutr. 2014 Dec; 17 (4): 203-208.
- (8) Abdullah MM et al., Dietary fiber intakes and reduction in functional constipation rates among Canadian adults: a cost-of-illness analysis, Food Nutr Res. 2015 Dec 11; 59: 28646.
- (9) Carroccio A et al., Review article: Chronic constipation and food hypersensitivity - an intriguing relationship, Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2006 Nov 1; 24 (9): 1295-304
- (10) Crowley ET et al., Evidence for a role of cow's milk consumption in chronic functional constipation in children: Systematic review of the literature from 1980 to 2006, Nutrition and Dietetics, February 2008
- (11) Crowley ET et al., Does Milk Cause Constipation? A Crossover Dietary Trial, Nutrients. 2013 Jan; 5 (1): 253-266.
- (12) Taba Taba Vakili S et al., Association of high dietary saturated fat intake and uncontrolled diabetes with constipation: evidence from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2015 Oct; 27 (10): 1389-97. doi: 10.1111 / nmo.12630. Epub 2015 Jul 15.
- (13) Kavouras SA et al., Water Physiology: Essentiality, Metabolism, and Health Implications, Nutrition Today: November-December 2010 - Volume 45 - Issue 6 - p S27-S32 doi: 10.1097 / NT.0b013e3181fe1713
- (14) Müller-Lissner SA et al., The perceived effect of various foods and beverages on stool consistency, Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005 Jan; 17 (1): 109-12.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Do memory foam neck pillows work
- How do you deal with parents' fear
- How lucky are we all are we
- What is the simplest selection test
- Does heavy rain affect saltwater fishing?
- How is google images legal
- Is a tomato a salad or a vegetable
- People who like it are treated so badly. Why
- What is barrel strength whiskey
- What especially made old televisions superfluous
- Can beans make you fat
- Why do people mirror videos
- SQL database in table structure
- Which day do you regret the most?
- How does nature help us
- Which Citibank branches are closing Why
- How can I learn PHP to Python
- What should I call my cat
- Is it dangerous to stay in Egypt?
- Who was the first Hasidic Rebbe
- What is my vocal type 3
- Where does iTunes store playlist files
- Why are out-of-court settlements confidential?
- What are plug-ins