How do I write an article personally
Personally - what do I have to write in the address of a business letter?
How do you ensure that a business letter is only opened by the recipient in person?
Is a business letter automatically personal if the recipient's name comes before the company name?
If you want to ensure that a business letter is opened personally by the recipient within a company, the term “personal” is a must.
In some companies, a business letter is already considered personal if the name of the employee comes before the company name. This view is wrong and does not correspond to the confidentiality of letters.
This is also proven by a judgment of the LAG Hamm dated February 19, 2003 (Az. 14 Sa 1972/02)
The Hamm Regional Labor Court ruled on February 19, 2003 (Az. 14 Sa 1972/02) how to deal with incoming mail: If the address line of the business letter does not contain a note “personal” or “confidential”, the secretariat or the incoming mail office may Open mail addressed to employees by the company. This customary practice in authorities and companies, which is used to stamp incoming business letters, cannot be forbidden by an employee by issuing an injunction, especially not with the catchphrase of the violation of his or her personal rights. The employee should at least have tried to handle mail in his own way within the company.
The following consequence arises from this judgment - not only for business letters:
If business letters and mail received by the company identify both the company / employer and a specific employee as the recipient, special confidentiality notes must be observed.
If these are missing on the business letter, the post office may be opened. If the business letter is marked as confidential / personal, opening the business letter would violate the confidentiality of the letter, with the result that criminal measures (§ 202 StGB) are possible.
This business letter may be opened by the post office and other responsible employees:
Sauer & Co. KG
Note: Assuming this business letter was only allowed to be opened by Ms. Winter in person, any urgent business mail that may be left unprocessed during Ms. Winter's absence. That can't be in the company's interest.
This business letter may only be opened by Ms. Winter or by a person expressly authorized by her:
Sauer & Co. KG
Tip: Since many recipients are unsure of how to use these rules, always state the company name first and then the name of the recipient if you do not want the business letter to be personal.
In order to be able to relieve your boss efficiently, obtain a power of attorney that you are allowed to open and read his personal business letter.
By the way: The specialist magazine "assistenz heute" offers you further helpful expert tips as well as step-by-step instructions and sample letters. Test the success advisor for 30 days free of charge and benefit from countless work aids, checklists, sample formulations and new approaches for all contemporary assistance tasks! In this way, you not only do your tasks faster and more independently, but also convince your boss with outstanding performance.
- Drinking alcohol is obsolete in Algeria
- There is too much content on Netflix
- What could be causing a low body temperature
- How do you hold out despite several obstacles
- Is it illegal to download free software?
- What are the best bus tracking solutions
- Tesla does more than cars
- Is Mahindra TUV300 worth buying
- What are the best verticalized crowdsourcing platforms
- What attracts assertive and dominant men
- Where should I buy tires
- Are there bioinformatics protocols
- Which subject should I study economics with?
- What is the ultimate roast chicken
- What is the definition of mutation
- What does the word ambiguous mean
- Can we develop a desktop application using Python
- What should you avoid when making pizza
- How did the two WTC towers fall
- What is a certified translation
- Who is Zoro
- How fast can a moth fly
- What are the advantages of JSON
- What was the Aztec civilization