Who is the father of social networking
1. Term: Social media serve the - often profile-based - networking of users and their communication and cooperation via the Internet. The attribute can be understood in terms of human community or a selfless and fair dealings. For some operators, the social is only a means to an end (the use of data), and cyberbullying and stalking are particularly widespread in social networks ("antisocial media"). With emphasis on the technical, one also speaks of social software. Web 2.0, the interactive web, is largely shaped by social media.
2. Objectives and characteristics: With the help of social media, one can exchange ideas, for example among private individuals or among employees. You communicate, you work and you design together, using text, images and sound. As a company, you can network with customers for the purpose of marketing, market research, customer support and feedback or crowdsourcing, or as an administration with citizens for the purpose of information and participation. The HR department also benefits by finding out about applicants and acquiring employees.
3. Platforms: Social networks, weblogs, microblogs, wikis and photo and video platforms are seen as typical representatives of social media. But chats and discussion forums, virtual contact and file sharing platforms and certain apps for communication and evaluation can also be included in a broad term. Media such as mashups and podcasts can also be used for this purpose. Social media are of great importance for e-learning, blended learning and knowledge management. They are used for e-collaboration, brainstorming or in the sense of learning diaries and are generally used for informal learning. They are often integrated into learning platforms and knowledge management solutions. Social media functions play a role on sharing economy platforms.
4. Guidelines: In particular, the use of social media in and out of the company as well as on behalf of the company requires regulation. So-called social media guidelines are a mixture of suggestions and rules for respectful and practicable handling (as in netiquette) and for morally correct behavior (as in netiquette and in codes) as well as from relevant laws and regulations or conclusions from case law . In the best case, they are derived from the social media strategy and are coordinated with the communication guidelines. Typical topics are personal responsibility, transparency, honesty, authenticity and the separation of private and business matters.
5. Criticism and Outlook: In addition to the problems mentioned, there are other challenges such as the Matthew Effect - the amplification of phenomena and the enforcement of offers through the clicking crowd -, the creation and distribution of fake news as well as ensuring privacy and data protection. A distinction has to be made between the public and the operational area. In the open web, social media often turn out to be a data thrower, in companies as a communication engine, whereby here and there they contribute to information overload. Time and again there are migrations between the services that strengthen the importance of one and weaken the other. The overall meaning is likely to persist for a long time, with augmented reality, the Internet of Things and other innovations continuing to transform social media.
- How do diagrams represent economic relationships?
- How does Jeff Sessions feel about immigration?
- Why did containment fail
- Will BTC and ETH go to zero
- How does corruption affect ordinary people?
- Which style of portrait photography is popular
- What is your best programming philosophy
- Which genre of music sells the most?
- What are development bonds 1
- Has Coinbase ever banned your account
- Has an abiogenesis occurred
- Class 11 is important for the JEE
- Why can't I learn about the opposite sex?
- How to uproot terrorism from India
- Who planned to attack Pearl Harbor
- Underline movie titles
- Can I recycle used car fuses?
- What is Pelco Security Camera
- How do I make a famous doctor
- What are the best cherry pie recipes
- How do I find free film castings
- What are the main aspects of Reaganomics
- Why don't you love your parents
- Where can I find cheap corrugated cardboard boxes
- Can provide SEO leads to web hosting companies
- How can I speak several languages?
- Are there any IT companies in Pakistan
- What is 3 3 as a fraction
- Does the NET improve or deteriorate
- Is there a pranayama to control hunger
- Who was Mohan Jodaro
- Is breathing through the nose superior?