Who provides ISO 50001 certification services
Bureau Veritas has certified FRACHT SIA with the international standards ISO 9001: 2015 *, ISO 14001: 2015 **, ISO 27001: 2013 *** and OHSAS 18001: 2007 ****.
Since the beginning of the development, FRACHT SIA has worked effectively to develop, maintain and continuously improve the integrated management system. For this reason, it is a great pleasure to announce that the FRACHT SIA integrated management system has been certified with the following international standards: ISO 9001: 2015 (quality management systems), ISO 14001: 2015 (environmental management systems), ISO 27001: 2013 ( IT security procedures - information security management systems).
Each year, these certificates are maintained through regular audits by Bureau Veritas - a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services.
Compliance with ever-increasing customer demands for the highest quality is of vital importance for the future growth of any company in any field of activity. FRACHT SIA has demonstrated its concern to continuously improve its management systems. In addition, OHSAS 18001 certification was successfully completed in 2018 to demonstrate the ability to better manage health and safety risks in the company. FRACHT is convinced that OHSAS 18001 helps to promote the best possible working conditions and to create a corporate culture in the organization that helps avoid possible dangers.
* - ISO 9001: 2015
It is based on eight principles of quality management (all fundamental to good business practices): - Customer focus - Leadership - Involvement of people - Process-oriented approach - Systematic approach to management - Continuous improvement - Fact-based decision-making - Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
** - ISO 14001: 2015
Based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, ISO 14001 specifies the most important requirements for identifying, controlling and monitoring the environmental aspects of every company and for managing and improving the entire system.
*** - ISO 27001: 2013
Implementation guidelines for information technology, security techniques and information security management system.
**** - ISO OHSAS 1800: 2007
Occupational Health and Safety Management certification is an international standard that provides a framework for identifying, controlling, and reducing the risks associated with occupational health and safety.
- Should the government provide low-income housing
- What is a phrase 1
- Is Atom an IDE or a text editor
- Will Ativan stop a panic attack
- Which municipalities in France cost the most
- Americans play mahjong
- Is physics difficult for a biology student
- Call China a communist propaganda
- Can someone identify this plant for me
- What was Notch's inspiration for Minecraft
- During World War II, the Maginot Line was useless
- What is your job security like
- How is OxygenOs better than MIUI
- How does the Queen of England travel
- Covers Louisiana's Medicaid Dentistry
- Which is better Avira or Avast
- Where is the Microsoft Word spell checker
- What is the best brand of limoncello
- How did Trump suggest Melania Trump
- What does the term PDQ mean
- What is the purpose of clarity in management
- Why shouldn't you date a selfish person?
- Why haven't monkeys invented the wheel yet?
- Is Finvasia real
- How do I park domains with GoDaddy
- How do I overclock Intel Iris 540
- How has art brought about social change?
- How do I check the column starter
- Excessive sugar intake can affect your metabolism
- What is your least favorite yoga pose
- Is Thera really the story of Atlantis
- Playing is just as important as studying
- Where is Saweetie from