Are Lindt Trueffel gluten-free
In the unique Lindt Classic mix, our Maîtres Chocolatiers have put together a harmoniously coordinated, exquisite selection of our most popular classics. Whether fine truffle créations, melt-in-the-mouth nougat and caramel compositions, crunchy almond and nut slivers, the finest marzipan specialties or crunchy nut pralines: Enjoy distinctive praline créations and experience tempting variety at its finest.
The following pralines await you in this praline pack: Marc de Champagne truffle, almond nut sliver, nut brittle praline, orange marzipan praline, piping bag gold, macchiato star praline, caramel amande praline
This product is gluten free
Due to the large number of our products, we process different recipes on the individual systems. Of course, these are thoroughly rinsed when changing products. Nevertheless, it cannot be completely ruled out that traces of gluten find their way into products, even though these ingredients are not included in the recipe. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the absence of small amounts of gluten in any of our products. We also ask you to note that some products contain barley malt extract in the recipe. The gluten content of these products is less than 20 ppm, which is defined as gluten-free in the sense of the Codex Alimentarius.
Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, hazelnuts, almonds, concentrated butter, dextrose, glucose-fructose syrup, skimmed milk powder, milk sugar, Marc de Champagne, condensed milk, cream powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural invert sugar, coffee, lemon peel Alcohol, barley malt extract, flavors, low-fat cocoa powder, lemon juice concentrate, humectant (invertase), orange oil.
Store in a cool and dry place (approx. 16 ° C)
Net weight: 125 gr.
Best before: approx. 4 - 5 months
Manufacturer: Lindt & Sprüngli GMBH, 52072 Aachen, Germany
Price per 100g / € 3.99
|Nutritional values per 100ml. / 100 gr.|
|energy||2331/559 kj / kcal|
|- saturated fat||17 g|
|- monounsaturated fatty acids||G|
|- Polyunsaturated fatty acids||G|
|- Sugar||46 g|
|- polyhydric alcohols||G|
|Vitamins and minerals||mg or µg|
- What did you learn from 23andMe
- What is BitLord
- Are there people who cannot be redeemed
- Can you drive without a driver's license
- How many ayahuasca ceremonies are ideal
- How to use CareerHigh
- What is Grand Theft Auto 4 about
- Offer training on trading
- How are the internships at the KLU University
- Why is Pakistan now indicting Hafiz Saeed?
- Is Provence beautiful in winter
- How can lasers hack Alexa
- Bitcoin will rise again to 13,000
- Find metal detectors gold
- Where can I buy potassium permanganate
- What are some intrapersonal skill hacks
- What is Kernel Memory Protection
- Why do children love MLP
- What is tajweed in Islam
- Why don't some people like falafel?
- What is groove in music
- Where is jesus
- How many people play Fortnite on a regular basis
- How much mitochondrial DNA is there