How can I cancel my old passports?
Please note that promotional passes can usually not be refunded or exchanged, unless otherwise expressly stated in the promotional offer.
If you purchased your paper pass on this website, there are two scenarios in which you are eligible for a refund:
- You are sending your pass, which was not offered as part of a promotion *, unused and BEFORE the first day of validity. The first day of validity is the start date you selected when ordering. We'll reimburse 85% of the cost of your pass and keep 15% as cancellation fees. Refunds are based on the value of the pass only and exclude shipping and pass protection costs.
- Your pass was not delivered to you with DHL Shipping & Tracking on or before the expected delivery time. If this is proven to us, you will receive a 100% refund after your pass has been returned to the address shown in the refund application in your Interrail account. This includes delivery costs and passport protection.
Lost or stolen paper passports are non-refundable unless you have purchased Passport Protection in advance. If you submit your claim for loss or theft to us, we ask you to submit documents such as a replacement passport or tickets and a police report.
In order to receive a refund for a pass that is returned to us after the first day of validity, the train staff must sign it, a dated stamp from the station / ticket office and the label "UNUSED" BEFORE the first day of validity send your passport within 1 month of the last day of the passport's validity.
We cannot renew your paper passport or issue a copy of your passport for you. If you want to change the validity of your passport or other information on your paper passport, you have to apply for an exchange. You can find out how to exchange an Interrail pass below.
Regular mobile passes purchased on this website that are not offered as part of promotions * can be refunded and exchanged if you request this (via your account on our website) within one year of the date of issue and before the first day of validity of the pass . Refunds can only be requested for unused Mobile Passes that were not offered as part of promotions *. Promotional passes * or (partially) used passes cannot be refunded.
We will reimburse 85% ** of the cost of your pass and keep 15% as cancellation fees.
* Certain promotional passes are refundable and exchangeable in a similar way to regular passes that are not offered as part of promotions. For this purpose, it must be expressly stated in the special offer that the promotional pass can be refunded or exchanged.
** If you bought the pass in combination with Plus, your pass will be 100% refunded. The cost of Plus is non-refundable.
- What's the coolest thing about your guitar
- Can we visit Santorini in February
- What is high LH
- Best selling products on eBay in 2019
- Who is the plant manager
- Will recruit DRDO through GATE 2018
- What is your favorite workout music album
- Can you die of happiness
- How long did the Greyjoy rebellion last
- Zoro is faster than Luffy
- What if I skip my pill?
- How do performance management systems work
- Why did the stack overflow fail
- Which common diseases cannot be treated?
- What is cool
- What happens during Zen meditation
- How did Bombay get its name?
- Something seriously wrong with feminism
- What is the oxidation state for iron
- What is a contraction joint
- Is H M better than Zara
- What is particularly appealing about corgis
- Accepts Amazon payments via Paytm
- Has your business ever been robbed?