What are software applications for service automation
BackupAssist is certified as a backup solution for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
Do you use BackupAssist to back up Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2? You can look forward to it! Microsoft has officially certified BackupAssist v8 as a backup solution for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2, thereby confirming the reliability and compatibility of the software with these operating systems. The data backup solution with the best price-performance ratio for small and medium-sized companies proves once again that it is one of the most reliable on the market.
What does this certificate mean?
Microsoft itself describes it as follows:
“The‘Certified for Windows Server 2012 R2 ′ and ‘Certified for Windows Server 2012 ′ logos identify hardware and software solutions that meet Microsoft standards for compatibility and recommended practices with the respective Windows Server operating systems. Solutions that have earned either of these Certified for Windows Server logos are also fully supported in Hyper-V environment from the same release. The certified applications have been tested by Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) using technical specifications and tools required by Microsoft. ISVs have independently verified the compatibility of such applications and confirmed support to customers that deploy the certified applications. " (Source: Microsoft Corporation)
In summary, Microsoft recognizes that BackupAssist ...
- ... meets the compatibility criteria of Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2.
- … Fully supports Hyper-V environments on these systems.
- ... has been independently tested for compatibility.
- ... optimally supports the user, which has also been confirmed by an independent party.
Another requirement for certification by Microsoft is the independent testing of the software drivers by the Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). In the case of BackupAssist, this means that the compatibility of the “VHD Bus Enumerator Driver” with all Windows operating systems supported by BackupAssist has been confirmed.
Even if these certificates do not change how you use BackupAssist and what options the software offers you - they at least give you the good feeling of knowing that your backup solution is 100 percent compatible with Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2. Since BackupAssist is one of the Microsoft Gold Application Developers, you can also trust that all future BackupAssist versions will meet the highest requirements and that further awards will follow.
You haven't heard of BackupAssist yet? Find out more in our free webinar. You can also find a free trial version here.
- What is list segmentation in email marketing
- Has Bharat Taxi services in Delhi
- Why do onions make people cry
- Is a data engineer a software developer
- A talar fracture is serious
- Is it easy to hack wifi
- What is the difference between the GST calculation
- What is a gigabit router
- Can a PMO speed up the implementation process
- Which MCQ book is best for pathology
- How can PHP MySQL be effectively scaled
- Scandinavians usually tan
- Who still buys solo piano sheet music?
- What is the best cover from Leonard Cohen
- Is phenol a disinfectant
- How can I reach Gokarna from Bangalore
- How should I deal with bad news
- SketchUp is free to download
- How can you check your inventory
- ENFPs can be socially awkward
- What is diazonium salt
- How much do we want global peace
- You can mix latex and acrylic paints
- How do you stop a slide show?
- Make Toyota cars in India
- Men use anything to prevent wrinkles
- Are all separations final
- Where can I try Bootstrap 4?
- Is an 8 2 CGPA ok
- What are Computerized EM Methods
- Why can't I learn coding
- Who started hedge funds
- How can I not be racist