What is google cloud
Google Cloud Platform: What It Is, How To Use It, And How It Compares
How does the Google Cloud Platform work?
Today, cloud computing enables hardware and software to be operated and used remotely (in data centers, which can be located almost anywhere) and in almost any size. Together, the systems, devices and software products provide specific services. As a rule, users can access, manage and use the required services via a web interface - this also applies to the services on the Google Cloud Platform.
With access to the services, users also become more flexible in their business and IT processes. In the Google Cloud Platform, users can choose from a wide range of different types of use: Each service is available “à la carte”. At Google, users can use a wide variety of resources, just as the need for the required infrastructure develops.
Once they have identified the Google Cloud Platform services that they could benefit from, users simply create a “project”. The intuitive, web-based GCP console is available for this. Another important advantage of the platform is the ability to manage access for team members or administrators by the project owner.
What types of tools are there on Google Cloud Platform?
The services of the Google Cloud Platform are powerful. One way for you to navigate through the offer is to check which solutions (based on your primary computing power requirements) fit: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software-as- a-Service (SaaS).
• IaaS enables your company's IT department to operate virtual machines in the cloud without having to invest in or manage this computer infrastructure themselves. IT often decides in favor of an IaaS solution if the workload is changed temporarily, experimentally or unexpectedly (e.g. sandbox projects).
• PaaS is the next step building on the IaaS model. Customers opt for all the advantages of IaaS and receive an underlying infrastructure - such as operating systems and middleware. Your provider hosts and manages all of these elements.
• SaaS goes one step further: everything is available on the web. The provider hosts, manages and delivers the entire infrastructure including applications. Users simply log into the cloud to access the resources provided as a service. Such services can be application software or IT solutions such as backup and recovery tools.
Another way to navigate through the diverse range of solutions offered by Google Cloud Platform is to select services. The most important categories of services include:
- Compute power (the pure computing power)
- Computer networking
- Storage and databases
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Big data
- Identification and security
- Management tools
The most important services within these categories include:
- How did mankind develop mining
- What is the mechanism for the Dows process
- How to calculate pH from grams
- Why is China different from North Korea
- What is the definition of fire value
- Did California benefit from its gold rush
- How to remove hair from the leg
- Why do certain antidepressants sometimes no longer work?
- What is the multiverse theory about
- How and why do you apologize
- What can serial entrepreneurs learn from dealers
- Illustrators often use references
- Where should I relieve anxiety
- What are some simple helicopter lift equations
- How does PayUmoney 1
- What was the name of the painting Mona Lisa
- What is a burqa
- What is tajweed in Islam
- Can I pray for today
- What is the pH of imidazole
- Education is the best weapon
- What is cloud marketing
- Should be applied retinol on the neck
- When was the King James Bible translated?