What are your three favorite autumn memories
Hello my dears,
even if the first snow has already fallen, astronomically it's still autumn, so I'm happy, the nice Sweater Weather day from Cynthia. Because I am an absolute autumn and winter person and love almost nothing more than lying on the sofa in cozy clothes, a cup of tea in one hand, a book in the other and cuddling with my boyfriend. So on to the first day of a small series of days that will be continued in the coming days:
1. What is your favorite autumn candle?
My boyfriend and I are absolute candle lovers. That's why there are always bags with tealights, various Yankee Candle Tarts and a few other scented candles in our closet. This year I wore the chocolate candle from Ikea especially often, the berry candle from dm and, last but not least, the Yankee Candle Tart Mandarin Cranberry, which also goes perfectly with winter.
3. What is your favorite autumn memory?
Since my birthday is in autumn, there are a lot of nice ones, especially from my childhood
Autumn reminder. Be it a children's birthday party with a horror motto, on which everyone was walking around disguised as ghosts, or a real autumn birthday, on which we collected chestnuts and then tinkered men with matches.
But also tinkering lanterns, singing mothers, autumn walks through the leaves and a number of other memories are still very present, which speaks again for my favorite time of the year.
4. Which trend do you prefer: winged eyeliner or dark lips?
As most answered that day, why not both? I rarely go out of the house without eyeliner and my typical shape is always curved to the side with a nice little tail. But also dark, red or berry lips should not be missing in autumn and winter. That is why Catrice Red Butler, Bobbi Brown Berry, MAC Heaux or Chanel La Somputeuse are loyal autumn companions.
5. What is your favorite autumn perfume?
I wear them all year round, but especially in autumn: Thierry Mugler's Alien, Alien Aqua Chic and Angel. All of them are quite heavy fragrances, but they don't give me a headache even after a long period of wear and which I can never get enough of, which rarely happens.
6. What is your favorite autumn meal?
I don't really have to think about it for long here: Really delicious oven cheese with fresh rolls for dipping. Then watch a cozy film, sit together on the sofa and enjoy.
Without a scarf, without me. I actually wear something around my neck all year round (except in midsummer). Be it airy, beautiful shawls or, for autumn and winter, slightly thicker scarves up to the thickest wool specimens at freezing temperatures.
However, at the same time, I'm still looking for a perfect hat for myself, which unfortunately I haven't found until today. Otherwise I would certainly wear them very often.
8. Most worn sweater?
In view of the tag name, this is certainly a legitimate question, but I can't answer that easily because I hardly have any sweaters. More like shirts, tops and cardigans that are combined.
A while ago, however, I bought a slightly longer, white sweater from H&M that goes perfectly with leggings and boots, is super comfortable and accompanies me regularly.
9. What is your favorite nail polish?
As a nail polish fan there are quite a few. In autumn I definitely prefer darker and red tones, so the following treasures are on my list of favorites: Essie Swing Velvet, Thigh High, Decandent Diva, Leading Lady and Sable Collar, China Glaze City Siren, Emerald Sparkle, Read-Y & Willing, One more Merlot and Ruby Pumps, OPI Underneath the Mistletoe, Muir Muir on the Wall and Peace & Love & OPI, Wet n 'Wild Night Prowl, Butter London Rebel Fox and last but not least The Wow Show from Manhattan. Below is just a small selection:
10. What is your favorite fall TV show?
I assume that this refers to the shows that always come out in autumn with a new season. And there I have several again. On the one hand, we have Vampire Diaries, which I found a bit monotonous at the beginning, but has improved since the last episode. Then The Originals, which I found brilliant at the beginning and disappointing with the last episode. Also the Walking Dead and Once Upon a Time, of which I found the first episodes rather boring, but now better again. And last but not least, we have Lost Girl.
At this point, thanks again for tagging, Cynthia. I myself will, given the fact that autumn is almost over, no longer pass on - unless, of course, someone else would like to. Then I would be very happy about your link to the day!
- What's hard about being a tourist
- Where is jesus
- Which country has the highest number of religions?
- Chemical engineers work in hospitals
- How to say subscribe in Russian
- What are age pyramids
- Can I use Vaseline on my dog?
- News sites are social media
- What is Canton MI known for
- Which zodiac sign should a Virgo marry?
- How do fluorescent lamps work
- What is a 16 bit processor
- What's the most heartbreaking country song
- Which is a good phone recently launched
- Is the Raikov Effect really effective
- What is Pantera's most successful song
- Where do countries go for cheap alcohol
- Why Saudi Arabia is helping Pakistan
- How do ATMs and Green Cards differ
- Believe that we completely own ourselves
- Michael Jackson had a temper
- How do I deal with compromised servers
- Which macaw was dominated by country music
- What is the data dictionary in NLP