What is 1 9 as a decimal number
Converting fractions and decimals
bettermarks »Math book» Numbers »Decimal numbers and decimal fractions» Basics of decimal numbers »Converting fractions and decimal numbers
In these explanations you will learn how to convert a fraction to a decimal number and a decimal number to a fraction.
Converting fractions with the denominators 10, 100, 1000, ... into decimal numbers
Fractions with a power of ten (10, 100, 1000, ...) in the denominator can be easily converted into a decimal number.
Convert fractions to decimal numbers by expanding the denominator to 10, 100, 1000, ...
Fractions that have, for example, 2, 4, 5, 8, 20, 25, 125 or a multiple of 10 in the denominator can be expanded or reduced to a power of ten (10, 100, 1000, ...) in the denominator. Then you convert it to a decimal number.
Converting decimals to fractions
You can easily convert all decimal numbers with a small number of decimal places into fractions. To do this, you have to convert them, depending on the number of their decimals, into fractions with powers of ten (10, 100, 1000, ...) in the denominator. Sometimes you can then shorten these fractions.
Frequently used fractions in decimal notation
For some fractions, you should know the decimal notation by heart:
- Who were the Sadducees Zealots and Pharisaeans?
- What is your greatest happy moment
- What evidence supports the Malthusian theory
- What does your mother look like 1
- Why is it getting difficult to keep software developers
- Did nuclear weapons cause the Cold War?
- How do I enter a formula
- Can i be a VR developer?
- What do you mean by AE
- Why was Milo Yiannopolis banned from Australia
- What is the mind stream in Buddhism
- There are decent UK telecommunications blogs
- Where does the genre blues come from?
- Which countries import the most brass accessories?
- How do I train without weights
- Where can I find Steinway pianos
- Why is French spoken in Cambodia
- How powerful was the military of the Mongol empires
- Why did the Portuguese come to India
- Have you ever kissed your crush
- Who is the best psychologist in Dubai
- Could we ever make vegan chicken
- What is snail farming
- Could we achieve teleportation through quantum tunnels
- What role does equity research play
- How many seasons did Durarara have
- What is a moose crossing sign
- Can cause Sprite kidney stones
- What are online backup services
- Bruxism causes a denture
- What are some similar liqueurs like Disaronno
- What is Windows Server
- Who had the first nuclear weapon