Nerve agents were actually used during World War II
How do I fight a kitty army?
"Sir, we have identified a class 1 memetic attack that is effective in combat and that transmits line of sight."
Drones, we're going to need a lot of drones.
Long range weapons. Artillery crews that can kill from 10 miles away.
Fire missiles and forget.
High altitude bomber.
ICBMs are launched from hundreds of kilometers away.
Land mines. So many landmines.
Do these creatures care for their own fallen or injured? If so, then remember that there are no rules of war here. So expect liberal use of an equivalent of castration mines.
Nuclear, chemical and biological warfare.
After all, if you can't see the enemy through the clouds of mustard gas and nerve agents, they can't affect you.
Does their power work when their skin is melted?
From your troops, you want to select the minority of psychopaths who can find something adorable and lovable and still murder it with a smile, knowing that for every kitten scalp they bring in, they'll get a generous bounty.
Once the threat is known, soldiers may want to use an AI system like this:
in smart glasses to block direct view of the creatures. "Just shoot in the middle of the black circle soldier."
A couple of decades ago, such an attack could have easily hit the civilian population, but since everything goes on the internet, there really isn't the same type of broadcast, they would have to have hard connections to the internet to do a lot that is difficult to do before You are in orbit.
Edit: I've neglected the civilian side, we are going to need some re-education centers for affected civilians and military and inquisitors to exterminate those affected. After all, we can't have sympathizers who may have mastered any of the weapon systems or spread the hostile memes.
- Who had the saddest life in history
- What is database management software
- What does Charizard develop from
- If X 15 20 what is x
- How do you check the specifications of your computer
- Was Pernell Whitaker a good boxer
- What is the Child Support Provision?
- Why did Ballpoint work in space
- How is the brain cell replaced
- Should I get a degree in computer programming
- Steph Curry is overconfident
- Rural marketing is part of digital marketing
- How do I write an article personally
- Neosporin slows down wound healing
- What are some top architects in Mumbai
- Narcissists care about their partners' opinions
- Why can't I take a pill?
- How does AlphaGo differ from other AI
- What are the applications of Gausss law
- A person gets what he deserves
- How do I prepare Britannia cakes
- Why is milk homogeneous
- KickassTorrents is the new pirate bay
- You can mix latex and acrylic paints