Will God reveal Himself all at once
The appearance of the adversary before the coming of Christ
As for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our union with him, we ask you, brothers,
2that you do not let yourselves sway or be frightened so quickly in your mind - neither by a prophecy, nor by a word or a letter, which should be from us - as if the day of the Lord had already come.
3Do not be deceived by anyone in any way; for first the apostasy must come and the man of wickedness be revealed, the son of perdition.
4He is the adversary who rises above all that is called God or worship, so that he sits in the temple of God and pretends to be God.
5Do you not remember that I told you this when I was still with you?
6And you know what will hold it back until it is revealed in its time.
7For the mystery of wickedness is already stirring; only the one who is still holding it must be thrown away,
8and then the wicked one will be revealed. The Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath of his mouth and will put an end to him through his appearance when he comes.
9But the wicked will appear in the power of Satan with great power and lying signs and wonders
10and with every temptation to injustice in those who are lost because they did not accept the love of the truth that they would be saved.
11Therefore God sends them the power of deception, so that they may believe the lie,
In this way all will be judged who did not believe the truth, but enjoyed injustice.
Reminder to hold on to the teaching
13But we must always thank God for you, brothers beloved by the Lord, that God first chose you for salvation in sanctification by the Spirit and in faith in the truth.
14whatever he called you to do through our gospel, that you might attain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
So stand firm, brothers and sisters, and keep to the doctrine in which you were instructed by us, whether by word or letter from us.
16But he, our Lord Jesus Christ, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace,
Let him comfort your hearts and strengthen you in every good work and word.
- How can I work with fashion influencers
- What happened to the monarchy in Germany?
- What eats coniferous grass
- What are the company prices for Databricks
- What is cannabichromene CBC
- How many prongs does Hume's fork have
- How do black hat hackers work
- What does so much mean
- What does a purple ribbon stand for?
- What's in your bathroom
- Which means How is Josh
- Give hotels free toothbrushes and toothpaste
- What is the function of PCI slots
- DNA Turing is complete
- Why don't Republicans believe in universal health coverage
- What was Evernote's original target market
- Who can learn ASP NET
- What is the most lightfast blue pigment
- Where was Kraglin in the Infinity War
- What's your rating of CouchDB
- Believe in the quantum manifestation
- How does the material affect the resistance?
- Why is philosophy so often looked down upon?
- Can dead leaves filter carbon dioxide