What are some ideas for updating Facebook status
What you should know about updating your Facebook relationship status
Taking a look at someone's Facebook profile is the best way to see who someone is dating, or who they are "at rock bottom" related to. However, if you want to change your relationship status on Facebook and keep the change private, this is the article for you ...
What are the relationship and family statuses available?
There are 13 relationship status types to choose from on Facebook. Some of them; like married, single, in a relationship, engaged, divorced, separated, and widowed; are world-wide known terms. In the meantime, others may need an explanation depending on where you live
Here are some of the other relationship terms Facebook includes and what they mean:
- In a civil union: This term was originally created for same-sex couples and is defined as a union with legal rights similar to marriage. The term is used in certain US states
- In a domestic partnership: When two people live together but are not married.
- It's complicated: This is not a legal relationship term and is typically used when a couple is not in a relationship but is together. Some people take advantage of this when their relationship is full of tension.
- In an open relationship: This is a relationship that is not exclusive. People in an open relationship court other people while they meet.
The marital status is quite simple and needs no explanation: mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, stepmother, stepfather, stepdaughter, stepson, nephew, niece, cousin, sister, mother-in-law, mother-in-law, daughter-in-law, son-in-law and father-in-law .
Did you know that there is a secret url that shows the entire Facebook relationship history of two people on the platform? We are going to show you how to view this information in this article how to view two people's relationship history on Facebook.
How to change your relationship status on Facebook
Changing your relationship status on Facebook is easy and you can even adjust the privacy settings to suit your current situation.
How to change your relationship status on Facebook:
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Under your profile picture and personal information, click Edit public details . (On Facebook
- Select in the section Details the option To edit .
- Scroll down to relationship .
- Here you can uncheck the box next to your relationship status so it doesn't show up in your intro on your profile. However, the status is still public in your bio.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Here you can change your relationship status, enter the name of the person with whom you are in the relationship and select relevant dates for your relationship (anniversary).
Now you can change the privacy of your relationship status:
- In the lower left corner you will see an earth symbol. This is the privacy of your relationship status. You can change it to Public, Friends, or Just Me.
- click you on to save to save your changes.
- click you click Save again to save all your changes.
You can also add family members to your Facebook profile so your friends can see who you are related to.
Related topics: How to Manage Your Facebook Privacy Settings for Specific Posts
To add a family member to your profile on Facebook:
- Go to your profile.
- click you under your relationship status View information about information.
- Scroll down to the section family members .
- Choose You add family member .
- Enter the family member's name.
- Choose your relationship with this family member.
- In the lower left corner you will see an earth symbol again. This is the privacy of your family member relationship. You can change it to Public, Friends, or Just Me.
- click on to save .
Now you have complete control over Facebook when it comes to your relationship and marital status. You can choose to keep these unions private or show them off!
Check with your partner before changing the Facebook relationship settings
Before making any changes to your Facebook status, it is always a good idea to talk to your partner and ask if you should change your status to "In a Relationship" if you are dating or to "Single", if you decided to change your status separate ways.
Because making these changes without both parties knowing can lead to some awkward moments.
- What is meant by krsna consciousness
- How long does a locust plague last
- Why are plasmids useful for bacteria
- Which countries around the world play lacrosse
- What is your opinion on lying
- How is humanism related to the Renaissance?
- How is marijuana cooked to obtain medicine
- What are some great Broadway duets
- Which is better Dell or Asus Why
- Who was Ajatashatru of Magadha
- Is Kate Spade a real person
- Why are we mostly water
- Are the lottery scratches real
- What is the price for the new Fortuner
- What is the setattr method in Python
- Should cats or dogs rule the world
- When will Bill Belichick retire
- What is an A share
- How is NMIMS Mumbai for finance
- What are some examples of admixtures
- Will any other race evolve after humans?
- What are some popular foods in Bolivia
- Who is Vladimir Putin's favorite movie hero
- How is Aakash doing in Calcutta