Who is the most successful Serbian football player
Always a master for ten years | This is the best footballer you don't know!
He won ten championship titles with three different clubs in the past ten years!
If you want to celebrate the football championship in your country, you should consider signing THIS player!
Ljubomir Fejsa (28) doesn't necessarily shine with goals (only one in the Champions League this season). But apparently he's giving wings to the clubs he's signed to in such a way that he's always been champions with his teams since 2009:
- 2008/09, 2009/10 and 2010/11 Serbian Championship with Partizan Belgrade
- 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2013/14 Greek championship with Olympiacos Piraeus
- 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16 and most recently 2016/17 Portuguese championship with Benfica Lisbon
Fejsa (23 senior internationals for Serbia) was even close to moving to Germany - just before his championship marathon began in 2008: As a 19-year-old, he almost went from the Serbian club Hajduk Kula to Hertha BSC. The transfer then failed, however, the midfield ace stayed in Serbia and moved to Partizan Belgrade.
It's a shame, Hertha - Ljubomir Fejsa now has a release clause of 35 million euros in his contract ...
Benfica Lisbon have become Portuguese football champions for the 36th time. The defending champion easily defeated Vitoria Guimaraes 5-0 on Saturday and can no longer be overtaken by pursuers FC Porto.
- Supports OnePlus 6 VoLTE
- How can I make people smart
- New Zealand Immigration Advice 3
- What is the most dangerous illegal pet
- Which genre of music sells the most?
- What's wrong with the word love
- Why do we need high voltage transformers
- Use QuickTime 7
- Which aircraft can carry the MOAB
- What are natural and moral rights
- Why are some people so imperfect
- Is that the last season of Hannibal
- Are you a special person
- Why are penetration testing services required
- How can I control multiple sclerosis symptoms
- What are the biggest threats to Amazon
- How do I find someone to mentor
- How was Buddhism a revolt against Hinduism
- Narcissists are usually sexually abusive rapists
- What does schizophrenia look like
- Are there any jobs in West Bengal?
- Are home remedies safe for children
- Who invented the Olivetti typewriter
- Michael Owen likes Newcastle United