Are big belts in there
Determine belt size
In our everyday life we are asked again and again how to do thatBelt sizecertainly. Unfortunately, there are two different measuring methods, both refer to centimeters, but are measured differently.
1. Determine the waistband of the beam
This is the most practical and 90% usedWaistband, d. H. With a tape measure you simply measure the circumference of the trousers (without belt!) in the loop area of the trousers. The measurement result rounded up or down to 5 or 0 is the waist measurement. Example: Measured 93 cm: Then take either size 90 or 95, both fit.
1a. Determine the waist size on the belt
Simply measure from the inner end of the buckle (see drawing below) to the middle hole and you will get the waist measurement.
2. Overall length
The second dimension is thatoverall length, the more impractical measure, which is also rarely used. If you only know the total length, just subtract 15 cm from the total length, then you have the waist measurement. This fits 99% of all belts, belts are usually 15 cm longer than the waistband.
The dimension is impractical because when measuring on the person, the measured dimension has to be increased by 15 cm to get the total length. In order to save the honor of the total length measure, however, it must be said that it is easiest to measure on the belt.
- Are there natural risks in Kathmandu Nepal
- It is a good idea to sell time
- What were the last words of Jimi Hendrix
- When is the result of the SBI main examination
- What is a congruent trapezoid
- How to stop the spread of Vitiligo
- When did people stop using common sense?
- What is Tan Theta 60
- How do I log out of Medicare parts
- Who has suffered more Naruto or Sasuke
- Is there such a thing as God
- What is your suggestion for currency trading
- What is the chemical formula of nichrome
- How is the DIT University of Electrical Engineering
- Detectives make arrests
- How do I calculate 1000001 999999
- Why should a Bachelor MBA study
- What do Californians take for granted
- Why is the government lying
- Which sea is directly north of Japan
- What is corruption and police misconduct
- Are you open to new things
- What is Mayim Bialik's fortune
- What are the personal online reputation strategies