How did Om Puri die
Indian actor Om Puri has died at the age of 66. He died of a heart attack on Friday night in his apartment in Mumbai, as his wife Nandita, who is separated from him, told the media company "News 18".
Puri was present in Indian cinema for almost 40 years and has appeared not only in British and Pakistani productions but also in Hollywood films. He played in films such as "City of Joy", "Wolf" and most recently "The Hundred-Foot Journey" in 2014. He stood in front of the camera with actors such as Tom Hanks, Jack Nicholson, Patrick Swayze and Helen Mirren.
In the course of his career he has received numerous awards for his work, including the Padma Shri, one of the highest civil orders in India. Great Britain honored him in 2004 with an "Order of the British Empire", which is awarded, among other things, for special artistic achievements.
Numerous fellow actors mourned Puri. The office of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed condolences via Twitter and recalled the actor's long career.
This article was automatically imported from our old editorial system to our new website. If you come across display errors, we ask for your understanding and a hint: [email protected]
- How did composers test their music?
- How long does the stay for ENT
- What are the benefits of React Native
- What are the best office succulents
- What is ECL in digital electronics
- What is the meaning of an imagination
- Why do ghosts interact with us
- What could someone benefit from being interrogated?
- How can I save sublimation ink
- How do I start doing metal
- What's wrong with the word love
- Are individualism and collectivism opposed
- Why is H2O called water
- How fast can a moth fly
- How is meditation seen in religion?
- Can therapists have mental illness
- Does literature change the way we think?
- What is the meaning of a ledger
- What is operator overloading in Python
- What is Emmanuel Levina's Phenomenology
- What are crimes
- Have you found success with intermittent fasting
- Do you take selfies in the shower
- Are lead-acid batteries highly toxic