Are apple biotic or abiotic
Habitats - on hills and mountains
It is up to you who makes the start: One of the students takes the ball of yarn and reads out his informational text. He holds on to the loose end of the ball until the end of the experiment. The pupils must now determine from the text which animal or plant species there is a connection. The student who has the card with the relevant information reports and is thrown the ball of wool. He / she also holds on to the loose piece before the ball is thrown on according to the information card.
By reading the texts aloud and cleverly combining them, the pupils will find out further food chains of the forest ecosystem in the course of the next few minutes. By catching, holding and throwing the ball of wool on, they represent these food chains: A complete food web of the forest ecosystem is created in the classroom - the study object blue tit in the middle. The definitions of the terms “food web” and “ecosystem” are added to the board.
Now the secret information comes into play - the cards that were initially out are read out. First the blue tit dies out, then the spruce species. The pupil, whose species are becoming extinct, let go of the woolen thread: the previously stable food web is weakened in front of everyone's eyes. This makes it clear that the extinction of species can lead to an ecosystem collapse. Possible causes are discussed in the subsequent conversation. The headline is now on the board: "Causes and consequences of species extinction in the forest ecosystem".
It has become obvious that there are close links and interdependent biotic factors in an ecosystem. But what about the influence of abiotic factors on the living world? The second film sequence (10:20 - 13:55) gives a brief insight into the temperature-induced gene regulation: temperature therefore starts the flowering of the plants in spring! The first worksheet secures the results.
- What is the best drain plugger
- What is the opposite of vertical
- Where can I see the Soul 2020 film
- What does the Japanese word hime mean
- How much do models earn
- How do contracts affect international law?
- What are the environmental parameters
- What is cannabichromene CBC
- Why is tenantcommunity com not accessible
- Starts a completely empty battery
- When is your tax exemption day
- Should I capitalize on math
- How can INTJs develop their extrovert function
- What is the name of a diagnostic doctor
- Can someone check MotoxPlay
- Supports X99 NVMe
- How do I write an article personally
- How cruel is India to people
- Why are metals still considered to be atoms?
- Russians make good cars
- Helps email businesses
- Why is Travis Scott called Travis Scott
- What does visual impairment mean
- Why sucks Roman Reigns
- How do I clean up my Gmail account
- What is the evolutionary meaning of music
- Was Tulsidas a misogynist
- Why has Bitcoin soared to over 11,000
- Are any mammals ovoviviparous
- How is everything going here?
- What is the main teaching of Taoism
- What is the startup of the Linux system
- Are Android phones more durable than IPhones