Is it safe 1
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
You can also electronically fill out and submit the model cancellation form or another clear declaration on our website under / cancellation. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from day 2 on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The following form can be used to declare the revocation, but it is not mandatory:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- I / we hereby revoke () that of me / us () concluded contract for the purchase of the following
- Were () / the provision of the following service ()
- Ordered on ()/received at ()
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
- Depression means very bad mood
- Are sea lions related to lions
- Why are war games so much fun
- Is NGO covered under RTI
- How can I get an instant shine
- What are chromosomes made of
- Offers pixabay royalty-free images
- Can humans also become extinct like dinosaurs
- Would you rather be Hela or Thor
- Do you want to be a billionaire?
- Is it necessary to book an airport?
- What is sosh
- How can horses eat peanuts without choking
- What is the first law of success
- What are the commonly used abbreviations
- You may be allergic to clothing
- Uses Brian Bi GitHub
- Why is China's population growing
- Can be hypnotherapy to treat alcoholism
- Why did the ice age happen
- What are the functions of the user interface
- What's a good jitterbug song
- Am I a soul or a body?
- How many MB does 1 GB contain