How do I try out an instrument
musicpark Leipzig: tasting areas and workshops
Experience musical instruments - the promise at the new musicpark music experience fair is not limited to the numerous stages and live performances. From November 1st to 3rd, music-loving visitors can get active in various workshops and tasting areas and discover their (new) favorite instrument for themselves. Be it in the first lessons in the PlayZones or in advanced workshops in the College & Academy - nobody is guaranteed to get bored at the musicpark.
In the six show floors, the exhibition area of the musicpark, musical instruments can not only be admired and examined in multiple versions. Participation and trying out are expressly encouraged at the music experience fair. Whether in introductory courses in the PlayZones, free testing in the Rooms of Doom or with further tips from professionals in College & Academy - even a small acoustic stage is available for musicians who want to present their own music.
PlayZones: First Steps to the Right Instrument
Guitar? Piano? Or do you prefer drums? Every visitor can find out which instrument suits them in the PlayZones. Prior knowledge is not required - the budding musician is spoiled for choice: drums, percussion, guitar, piano, saxophone? If in doubt, everything can be tried out. And for the little ones there is the PlayZone Early Musical Education in Hall 4.
Rooms of Doom and test boxes: Put instruments through their paces
Play and try out instruments in a quiet room undisturbed - this is made possible by the Rooms of Doom and the test boxes at the musicpark. The Rooms of Doom have a selection of pre-installed instruments. Has the right instrument been found in the exhibition area? The respective instrument can then be put through its paces once again in the test cabins. You can choose from a total of six test rooms: Room of Doom Drums, Room of Doom Amps, Room of Doom PA and the three test boxes Band & Orchestra.
Open mic stage: open stage for future stars
Visitors who prefer to be in the spotlight themselves can look forward to the open mic stage. As an “open stage”, the stage is open to every musician to present their own songs, stage cover versions, jam together and of course spontaneously create new interpretations.
College & Academy: Learn from the pros
Experienced musicians, but also beginners, get tips from professionals in the "College & Academy" area. In lectures, expert panels and workshops, visitors can exchange ideas with renowned musicians, speakers and production specialists, acquire knowledge and deepen it.
If you don't want to make music yourself, you can listen to the 350 international and national artists on the numerous stages.
These include renowned national and international drummers such as Dirk Brand, Karl Brazil, José Cortijo, DreschHeads (Simon Gattringer & Max Grösswang), Will Hunt, Senri Kawaguchi, Stephan Maass, Patrick Metzger, Jost Nickel, Cherisse Osei, Scott Pellegrom and Michael Schack. The complete program of events is available at https://www.musicpark.de/veranstaltungsprogramm
Opening times and prices
The music experience fair musicpark opens from November 1st to 3rd, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tickets are available at https://www.musicpark.de/de/tickets/.
You might be interested in that too
- We only exist in our thoughts
- Why does blood taste so good
- What creates fog in the air
- Sitefinity has an e-commerce function
- What does a prosecutor do
- What songs to listen to during the morning walk
- When will Suits Season 7 be released?
- Which startups are hiring in Mumbai?
- How can you access your hard drive?
- What does George Soros really want
- How rich is the average German
- The prohibition was the incitement of organized crime
- Which is the largest city in Mississippi
- Are Marwaris from Rajasthan
- Can Muslims get piercings?
- How quietly people can hear
- What does an indicator chart show?
- How does Chennai compare to Mumbai
- How is wastewater processed into clean water
- Are apps good for students?
- What do military airfield taxiways look like
- Inactive account sites may be deleted
- Hyundai and Honda are the same
- Do we really need 5G wireless