You may be allergic to clothing
Unfortunately, unpleasant itching and scratching attacks are part of everyday life for many neurodermatitis sufferers. Even inconspicuous things can cause symptoms in atopic dermatitis. These include, for example, the slight rubbing of clothing or just a few drops of sweat on the skin. However, you can alleviate the symptoms of the chronic skin disease with suitable eczema clothing. In this article you will learn what to look for when choosing textiles for atopic dermatitis.
Atopic Dermatitis and the Effects on Your Skin
About 13 percent of all children and 3 percent of adults suffer from atopic dermatitis, too Atopic dermatitis called. The chronic skin disease often runs in episodes, which alternate with symptom-free phases. The disease is hereditary and not contagious.
Neurodermatitis sufferers have a different complexion, which shows up very quickly, especially with baby skin. In healthy people, proteins form a protective horny layer on the skin to protect it from external influences. Neurodermatitis sufferers, however, have a deficiency in these proteins, which means that the horny layer is only incompletely built up. This is how the skin is important more susceptible to pathogens and allergies and also dries out much faster. In response, the skin becomes more inflamed and itchy. The resulting itching, however, in turn intensifies the symptoms of neurodermatitis and allergic reactions of the skin. Precisely for this reason it is important that those affected have creams against neurodermatitis as well special atopic dermatitis clothing use.
What requirements must clothing against neurodermatitis meet?
Neurodermatitis sufferers need special textiles that are gentle on the skin. Since textiles have intensive skin contact, clothing against neurodermatitis must therefore especially skin-friendly be.
You should definitely avoid wool and synthetic fibers in case of neurodermatitis. The rough surface of the clothing irritates the skin and thus intensifies the itching. In addition, animal wool can cause allergic reactions.
Special textiles not only soothe the skin, they also help to care for it. Clothing mixed with zinc oxide is effective wound healing andantiseptic. In the case of neurodermatitis clothing for adults, it is important that they can wick away moisture effectively. Because sweat favors the multiplication of pathogens and bacteria on the skin. Especially with children, the fabric must also be smooth and supple, as babies 'and toddlers' skin is extremely sensitive and requires special care.
Properties of suitable clothing for atopic dermatitis
Clothing for atopic dermatitis should be calming and gentle on the skin. Textiles made from Lyocell fibers meet these properties particularly well. We at Allcon therefore use Lyocell as a material for our neurodermatitis clothing for babies and children, which has built-in zinc oxide deposits. Because this material convinces with the following properties:
- Skin soothing: The Lyocell fibers are kind to the skin, caring for the skin and support a healthy skin climate.
- Particularly gentle: Due to the soft surface, the skin is relieved.
- Temperature regulating: Lyocell clothing guarantees optimal temperature regulation of the skin and can warm as well as pleasantly cool.
- Hygienic: Due to the effective moisture regulation, you sweat less and moisture is transported directly into the interior of the fiber, so that bacterial growth is effectively inhibited. The zinc oxide also has an antiseptic effect and promotes the healing of small wounds and rashes.
- Elastic: Thanks to the elastane content, an ideal fit is given. Furthermore, the seams cannot rub against the skin because they are on the outside.
Clean atopic dermatitis clothing with allergy-free detergent
When cleaning your eczema clothing, you should make sure that you use a detergent that does not contain any substances that irritate the skin or cause allergies. Conventional detergents usually contain various enzymes for stain removal, which attack the protective layer of the skin and thus trigger an atopic dermatitis attack.
It is best to use a special detergent for allergy sufferers to clean your eczema textiles. Because these skin-friendly detergents are free of ingredients that can cause allergic skin reactions - such as bleach, fragrances or dyes - and thus offer reliable protection for the skin.
When buying atopic dermatitis textiles, look out for quality seals
Before buying atopic dermatitis clothing, you should check whether the desired product has a well-known quality seal and is therefore certified by independent testing institutions. This is the only way you can be sure that you are actually buying high-quality and effective clothing for atopic dermatitis.
At Allcon, we have our products constantly checked by external institutions such as TÜV-Rheinland, as well as by our own trained employees. In addition, our products have various seal of quality, for example from ECARF, Oeko-Tex or Oeko-Test. Through these strict quality controls, we and you can be sure that our eczema clothing meets the highest standards.
Frequently asked questions about eczema clothing
What clothes should you wear with atopic dermatitis?
In the case of neurodermatitis, clothing should irritate the skin as little as possible and should therefore have a soft surface without scratching areas. The clothing should not be made of wool or synthetic fibers. Allcon's special atopic dermatitis clothing meets these requirements.
What material is Allcon's atopic dermatitis clothing made of?
Allcon's neurodermatitis clothing is made of lyocell or cotton. The Allcon Lyocell textiles have also incorporated zinc oxide, which is supposed to support wound healing and have an antibacterial effect.
What are the properties of atopic dermatitis clothing made from lyocell?
The atopic dermatitis clothing made of Lyocell has a soft and smooth surface. In addition, Lyocell regulates temperature and transports moisture directly into the interior of the fibers. This reduces perspiration and leads to less moisture on the skin, which in turn reduces irritation.
- Unionism is on the rise in Moldova
- Do you want to be a billionaire?
- How are governments' economic budgets planned
- Language learning becomes easier
- Recommendations on where to invest 1000
- Online directory listings
- How do I overclock Intel Iris 540
- Can an ulcer patient take garlic
- Knowledge in art has changed
- What's that in Java
- How do I fix my Android's errors
- Masturbation reduces stress and anxiety
- How do you drop shipping
- Sweden has a market economy
- Can your soul grow
- Why is cotton so expensive
- Is Richard Muller related to Gerd Muller
- How high is the IES preparation
- What is an anomaly detection system
- Escitalopram makes you anxious
- What is distilled alcohol
- How do you get a DV case
- How did the butterfly metamorphosis develop
- What is BSc honors
- How is reading beneficial for us?
- How long does it take to remove mold
- Why is my Honeywell thermostat not working
- What are you tired of being told
- Why are narcissists so angry?
- Which number reminds you of you
- Can Goku still drive with the nimbus?
- What's the story of Australias wild camels
- Are binary options halal