Morphine or hydromorphone causes worse constipation
Drug abuse Fentanyl - pain relievers with risks
Fentanyl is not just any pain reliever. Fentanyl is the strongest that pharmacies have to offer. It is used for severe tumor pain, i.e. cancer patients, rheumatism and operations in hospitals. Pharmacist Christophjacket explains how it is used:
Fentanyl is a highly effective substance, many times higher than morphine and is used to treat severe and extremely severe pain.Christophjacket, pharmacist
The active ingredient is an artificially produced morphine. Therefore, Fentanyl also falls under the Narcotics Act and there is an obligation to provide special documentation when this pain reliever is prescribed. Fentanyl is part of the standard equipment at German pharmacies.
It is issued on a triple copy, it is also a yellow prescription. Of these three copies, one goes to the health insurance company for billing, one stays with the prescribing doctor for documentation and one at the pharmacy for documentation. According to the pharmacy operating regulations, it is even mandatory that pain plasters are in stock in the pharmacy. But to prevent misuse in the event of a break-in, for example, the narcotics are locked in a special cupboard in a safe.Christophjacket, pharmacist
For the pharmacist jacket, fentanyl is a very important drug in the treatment of pain. Again and again, however, he feels that patients are afraid to take this drug. Under medical supervision and as prescribed by a doctor, the benefits of the drug outweigh side effects such as constipation. Like all opiates, the drug is also addictive.
It's very popular in the drug scene because it's so powerful. The abuse potential is very high with fentanyl and this abuse potential is there.Christophjacket, pharmacist
Fentanyl comes in different forms. As an infusion for anesthesia, as a pain plaster and there are lollipops that you put under your tongue.
There have been reports of deaths where children accidentally took the lollipops that were originally given to grandmothers to treat severe pain.Christophjacket, pharmacist
In addition to relieving pain, Fentanyl is very soothing and slows breathing. An overdose can then - as probably also in the case of the pop star Prince - lead to respiratory failure.
- How do phonons and photons differ?
- Can Yoga Cure Constipation
- Who is the plant manager
- When is self-confidence just selfish?
- How could I master JEE physics
- Why are taxis usually white-colored vehicles?
- The dates for NEET 2018 have been announced
- What would you like to tell America
- How to make ceramic bottles
- What do you mean by AE
- How strong was Hokage Kakashi after the war
- How does Sylvester Stallone stay so young?
- How would you describe Barack Obama
- How popular is Zoroastrianism among the Kurds
- Chemical engineers work in hospitals
- What should Asian Americans know
- Support African American Donald Trump
- What is the first band that you saw live
- Why is peace so difficult to grasp
- Borrow or donate to Kickstarter
- Will Russia participate in the 2020 Olympics
- How to Advertise Mortgage Bankers
- Is Vince Vaughn Polish
- What allows us to do empathy
- How can I paint landscapes with acrylic paints
- What is my Amazon password
- How are alligators born
- What is a good platform for sharing pictures
- Why does my phone hang up sometimes
- Why does blood taste so good
- Why is love not an overrated concept
- What is a strong number
- What is the present continuous
- Postpone adulthood