What are your 7 favorite films
sofatutor magazine student
Scary freak, pussycat or adrenaline junkie? Your favorite movie really reveals that about you.
We have selected six films to represent their genre. Simply answer the questions in the self-test and the evaluation will tell you what we know about you based on your favorite film.
More fun tests:
Cover picture: © Monkey Business Images / shutterstock.com
What to do now ...
- motivation in learning is the key to success! Get those now Motivational tipsin this video.
- Go to Journey of discovery and see how sofatutor can help you learn.
- Talk to your parents and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
Election Challenge 2021: Shoot your own educational video and explain the federal election
In September the Germans put two crosses and elect a new government. Do you know how such a federal election works and what a compensation mandate is? If so, pull out your smartphone, explain it to others and win a new iPhone or other great prizes in sofatutor's election challenge. Was Angela Merkel Federal Chancellor all your life? [...]
These are the winners of the sofatutor Abitur challenge!
If the learning stress also has something good: sofatutor's Abitur challenge made inspiring & funny contributions, which of course are also influenced by Corona. We introduce the three winners. Spoiler: The winning teams have become! How do students learn for the most important exams of their school career when everything around them is different than usual? As […]
The 14 Best Learning Strategies For School: How To Achieve Your Learning Goals!
What is the best and fastest way to learn? You should be familiar with these top learning strategies in order to optimally prepare for each exam. Have you ever tried to talk to yourself? What do you want to know about learning strategies? Why are learning strategies important? The 14 best learning strategies at a glance 1. Index cards to review 2. Memory for school 3. Self-talk, [...]
Exam anxiety - these 11 tips will keep you relaxed
A little nervousness is part of every exam and even increases performance. However, if you have this feeling so severe that it paralyzes you, you are likely suffering from test anxiety. Here's what you can do about it. What is exam anxiety Typical symptoms of exam anxiety in children Causes of fear of tests and exams What [...]
8 learning techniques: this will help you memorize the school material better
Are you practicing for class work, but can't remember anything? We'll tell you which eight methods and tricks you can use to improve your learning technique. Learning techniques: what is it? Learning techniques: what are they? Gaining an overview Understanding content instead of reading texts Taking notes Simulating a test Taking breaks SQR3 method Learning while sleeping Speed reading Visualization The curve [...]
Abi-Challenge: Win 2000 € for the Abitur!
You are on the home straight: Only a few more weeks and you finally have your Abitur in your pocket! In order to support you and your Abitur class, the learning platform sofatutor awards 2000 euros for the best post about your everyday learning! Filling the Abikasse with your mail The exam preparations are in full swing and you and your [...]
68 series and films for learning English
Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn English or are already a language professional: With these 68 English films and series you can playfully improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary. What do you want to know? That's why you improve your English by watching TV 8 tips: How to watch English films and series correctly 10 English series for [...]
9 tips for beautiful handwriting
Pig claw, scrawl, doctor's writing - those who write in a messy way don't make a good impression. In the worst case, even the grades suffer. These nine tips will help you develop beautiful handwriting. Why is proper handwriting important? Your own writing is often referred to as the "mirror of the soul". Therefore it can be very individual. But at the same time it is a [...]
How do you design a poster for school?
Whether for a lecture or for the presentation of the results of group work - posters are popular in the classroom and with teachers. When designing, however, you should pay attention to a few things. Here you will find valuable tips on how to make your poster informative and visually appealing. 👀 No time to read? - Let the video explain it to you! 🙌 [...]
- What can you do about sweaty feet
- Why did BTS make a name for itself as BTX
- Can pushups help burn breast fat?
- What is an indie label or indie music
- Why are Spyderco knives the best
- What is Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Achilles was a real warrior
- How can I test Desi Ghee
- What are healthy alternatives to bread
- Is it worth it to continue Riverdale
- Burger King makes you sick
- Why is the database schema important
- How legitimate is the medical cannabis industry
- Is Jajaja the same as hahaha
- Could you recommend me to study marketing
- Why is the pistol star blue
- Is cyberbullying a millennial problem
- What are the most annoying pseudosciences
- Why do people mirror videos
- How machine learning algorithms are driving Amazon businesses
- Is there a mistake in this sentence
- What is the Child Support Provision?
- What are all versions of madness
- Who sang the song Northern Lites in 1999
- Is Spider Man weaker than most superheroes
- How can I be like Shikamaru
- How does the automation of robotic processes work
- What is LAD in linguistics
- Are there any jobs in West Bengal?
- What is whipped cream
- What is a wall gun
- Why are you hiding behind a mask
- How is the sharpness of a knife measured
- Which natural blood thinners could I buy