What is IRCTC
How to create a new account in IRCTC | Registration and login process
↑ IRCTC New Account Registration and Registration Process Easiest Way
irctc new account login and registration process The easiest way is here: Would you like to know the easiest way to create a new account with IRCTC, if so, then you have come to the right place. Today we are here with the guide to the sign up and registration process for new irctc accounts. So if you don't know what IRCTC is, IRCTC stands for Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation, which allows you to easily book tickets right from your PC or smartphone.
Booking tickets through IRCTC is easy, but on the other hand, the login and registration process for irctc new account and irctc is very complicated, and probably this is why many users book tickets in other ways. In this guide we are going to show you the easiest way to create a new irctc account in just 5 minutes. Sounds interesting? and so is the leader. Let's start with the guide without wasting a lot of time.
In this world of growing technology, having an irctc account is a must as it allows you to easily book tickets without wasting a lot of time. So in this guide you will learn step by step how to create a new irctc account with pictures. So, please follow all the steps carefully to make irctc registration and irctc easier.
↑ What is IRCTC?
So for those of you who don't know what IRCTC is, so IRCTC stands for Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation. So it's basically an Indian Railways service that allows you to book train tickets from home. There are many other platforms that you can use to book tickets like Paytm and several others. However, IRCTC is the only official service of the Indian Railways. I think this was enough explanation for you to understand what IRCTC is and what it is used for.
↑ IRCTC registration in just 5 minutes
IRCTC registration is now easier. The best thing about booking tickets via irctc is that it takes barely 2 minutes to book a ticket from home. On the other hand, the IRCTC registration process is very time consuming and can take up to hours if correctly followed now. After carefully following this guide, you can use the IRCTC registration Procedures in just 5 minutes, which is a good thing. Before starting the IRCTC login process, there are a few things you need to be aware of before starting the IRCTC login process.
↑ Easy IRCTC Registration - Things to Consider Before You Get Started
- Make sure your smartphone or PC is connected to the internet. An active internet connection is required
- Make sure that the email you are trying to create a new account with does not have an IRCTC account
- Make sure you have your phone nearby to receive OTP, which is a mandatory part of the IRCTC login process.
- Check this while entering your name and other details during the IRCTC login process.
↑ Steps to create a new IRCTC account
- First, visit the official IRCTC website here
- Now you will see a tab for IRCTC registration at the top. You can also register directly by going to the IRCTC registration link tab
- Now you will see the IRCTC registration form that you need to fill out by entering your details
- Now enter all the necessary details in the form
- Now tap on the Submit Details form
- Nap tap OK to complete the IRCTC registration process
- Once you tap Yes on the IRCTC registration form, you will see a thank you message stating that the IRCTC registration is complete.
↑ Registration and registration of a new IRCTC account with Android phone
So mostly all of us have an Android or IOS phone these days and since this guide is entirely based on the easiest way to create a new IRCTC account, we've included the route to IRCTC registration and login using your smartphone as well. The best thing is that this method works on almost any smartphone, either with the browser or via the dedicated app. Before you begin with the manual, however, there are a few points and prerequisites you need to consider.
↑ Things to consider before creating a new IRCTC account with Android or another smartphone
- Make sure that your smartphone is (must) connected to the internet
- Make sure you have not registered another account with IRCTC
- Make sure your smartphone has more than 65% battery power so it doesn't turn off during the IRCTC process for new accounts.
- Make sure you have a SIM card inserted in your device to receive OTP. This is a necessary step to complete the sign-in process with your device.
↑ Steps to create a new IRCTC account using the phone
- First, get the official IRCTC app from the Google Play Store (Android users), the App Store (iPhone users).
- Now open the app and tap on any option
- Once you tap on any of the given options, a screen will appear with two options: "Sign In" and "Register".
- If you are a new user and would like to create a new account with irctc, tap on Register
- Now you need to fill in all the details. Check everything carefully before tapping the OK button to complete the registration process
- After you have filled in all the details, tap Next
- As soon as you tap "Next", a message "Thank you IRCTC registration successful" will be displayed
- That's all!! You have completed the registration process for the new IRCTC account with your Android phone
↑ Activate the IRCTC account
Most of you may think that creating a new irctc account is enough to book tickets through the IRCTC app or website. But no, we still have an important step ahead of us in which we need to activate the IRCTC account. So, please follow the steps below to activate the IRCTC account. However, before starting the process of activating the IRCTC account, there are a few points to be aware of.
↑ Activate the things to be remembered in the IRCTC account
- Make sure you have completed the IRCTC login and registration process
- Make sure you remember your email ID that you entered during the IRCTC registration process
- Make sure you have your phone with you. You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number
↑ IRCTC account login
So after you have completed all of the things and steps as stated above, it will be the time to log into your IRCTC account. However, you can only sign up for the IRCTC account after activating the irctc account. Below are the given steps that will allow you to easily activate the IRCTC account from your smartphone or PC.
↑ Steps to activate the IRCTC account
- First go to the IRCTC login page
- Now enter your email address and other details to successfully log into the IRCTC account
- Now tap on Request Otp
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the section provided
- Now tap on OK
- The message Activation Successful will now appear on the screen
- That's all!! This is how you can successfully activate the IRCTC account.
- Use of 2 bank accounts in the Bhim app
- How to transfer the credit from Vodafone to Vodafone
- How to speak directly to the Airtel Customer Care Executive
Sometimes you can also put the IRCTC website down, this is normal and happens because of the load on your side. To fix this slow problem with the IRCTC website, you can try updating the website. Alternatively, you can create a new account with IRCTC early in the morning or late in the evening. The reason for this is that morning and night are the times when the IRCTC website has minimal traffic, so you can easily open the website.
So this has been our guide to creating a new IRCTC, in this guide we have briefly explained the easiest way of IRCTC login and registration. We hope this guide has been useful. If you have any doubts, feel free to write them down in the comments section below. Check out some other good articles on root update as well.
- What is router transformation in informatica
- Joe Biden is a billionaire
- What is an ion
- Sex is more addicting than illegal drugs
- Who was Shakespeare and his famous writing
- Are whites treated well in Africa
- Why was Sholay a blockbuster in India
- What are some AirPods tricks and hacks
- What is moral existence
- Wine tastings are free
- How do I defragment Windows 10
- How do I find free film castings
- Who divided the world into religions
- A student has to take notes
- What are nice memories
- Are there still hares in Great Britain?
- What are Jio's latest plans
- Himalayan salt lamps wear off
- Requires MSC in cybersecurity coding skills
- I am a controlling person
- Who is the plant manager
- Which drug is worse heroin or crack
- Well worth buying the Honda Civic 2019
- Who invented cycles