Which product design university should I choose?
Fashion design BA
Clothing is a design language and a collective memory that includes and represents the past, present and future. In other words, it is not detached from historical and social developments. Clothing can be assigned to a certain time or is shaped by a time and its specific and social, political and creative developments.
The task of the fashion designer is to look for a groundbreaking expression for one's own time and thereby help shape it. Capturing this expression in the object is a strategic task, the complex work processes of which must be specifically planned and comprehensible in terms of ideas. Arbitrariness within this process weakens the artistic credibility and thus the ideal added value of the product.
The focus of the training to become a fashion designer at the Berlin University of the Arts is to define, develop and plausibly present the personal expression of this ideal added value. The design process forms the structural framework for working on different project topics within the project study as well as the interdisciplinary connection with specific subjects. In contrast to the teaching methods and learning goals of other universities or private institutions, no predefined design language should be adapted by the students, but the entire design process from research and brainstorming to presentation in the sense of an experimental, non-standardized, tested work on a high-quality technical, technological and scientific basis. The variety and quality of teaching and workshop offers in the course, as well as the possibility of interdisciplinary cooperation are essential, since target-oriented experimental work requires both well-founded broad knowledge and subject-specific deepening. This type of teaching enables our graduates to conduct thorough research, to think and link interdisciplinary, to define quality and to find and convey their own artistic expression. Qualities that have to be learned and experienced as a fashion designer.
The course is divided into a 4-year bachelor's degree and a subsequent 1-year master's degree. Admission to the course requires successful completion of the artistic aptitude test and evidence of a relevant pre-study internship. Admission takes place once a year in the winter semester.
Website fashion design
- Which company makes Amazon's Fire Tablets
- Is inflammation medicine harmful
- What does canonical mean in math
- How did you learn to fish yourself
- What is a 16 bit processor
- Who is Kristina Pimenova
- What does zone 5 mean in the garden
- Well worth the compilation optimization
- Will traveling help my life get better
- How do you interpret the word moist
- What color is the letter a
- Why does business need Pinterest and Instagram
- Who is the incumbent President of FIFA
- What are honor societies in college
- Why algae produce more O2 than plants
- How do you define the status
- Where are emails stored on Macs
- How often does Harvard cheat
- What do you think about alternative medicine
- What kind of noise is that in my engine?
- Sting wasps like
- Which is the closest airport to Bhilai
- What causes red cheeks in Cushing's syndrome
- What happens when potassium reacts with water
- Where is Saweetie from
- Can one ever be prepared for death?
- We could make an artificial species
- What is Shravan
- Which democratic politics is the most racist
- What does practically mean
- What is outdoor gardening
- Are there hybrid power generators
- Do you believe in something higher?
- What can I do with my degrees