How do I overclock Intel Iris 540
Intel® overclocking the graphics
|Attention||Intel does not recommend overclocking Intel® graphics frequencies. Overclocking can cause damage and will void your warranty. Intel recommends operating the Intel graphics frequencies in the documented specifications. Only qualified, technically advanced users should attempt an overclocking technique.|
Although not recommended, it is possible1 to overclock the graphics frequency (graphics ratio) for the Intel® processors listed here.
|Note||Only the Intel® processors listed here are able to overclock the graphics frequency. Other Intel processors are not.|
4th Generation Intel® Core ™ i7 processors
- 4th Generation Intel® Core 4790 processor with Intel® Z97 Express chipset
- 4th Generation Intel® Core 4790 processor with Intel® H97 Express chipset
- 4th Generation Intel® Core 4770 processor with Intel® Z87 Express chipset
- 4th Generation Intel® Core 4770 processor with Intel® H87 Express chipset
- Intel Core processors:
- xx30MX processor
- xx00MQ processor
- xx50HQ processor
- xx02MQ processor
4th Generation Intel® Core ™ i5 processors
- 4th generation Intel Core 4690 processor with the Intel Z97 Express chipset
- 4th generation Intel Core 4690 processor with the Intel H97 Express chipset
- 4th generation Intel Core 4670 processor with the Intel Z87 Express chipset
The following website and third party forum are for your reference2intended:
1 Warning: Changing the clock frequency and / or voltage can: (i) reduce system stability and the useful life of the system, processor and other system components; (Ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (III), which leads to a reduction in system performance; (IV) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. Intel has not tested the processor's operation beyond its specifications, nor does it make any guarantees. Intel has not tested the operation of other system components that are outside of industry specifications and makes no warranty. Intel assumes no responsibility for ensuring that the processor and other system components, even if used with changed clock frequencies and / or voltages, are suitable for a particular purpose.
2 Third-party links: the linked websites are not under the control of Intel, and Intel is not responsible for the content of any linked website or the link contained in any linked website. Intel reserves the right to terminate any connection or linking program at any time. Intel does not endorse any company or product to which it is linked and reserves the right to post the notice as such on its websites. If you choose to access any of the third party websites linked from this Intel website, you do so at your own risk.
- 107 is a prime number
- What are the side effects of loperamide
- Bodybuilding affects flexibility
- What are solid propellant missiles
- Can moral judgments be true or false?
- What was the battle of Fort Duquesne
- Interface design is a stable job
- Why does potassium react violently with oxygen?
- How come black people don't tip
- Are the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses Biblical
- Have you ever prayed for rain
- How useful history is to the modern economy
- What makes Indian farmers happy
- What is mexican cream
- What is Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous
- How do I make a famous doctor
- When did the civil disobedience movement take place?
- Where can I be a medical tourist
- Why is wind energy slowing down in Germany
- Can coffee promote creativity?
- What is a certified nurse
- All copywriters willing to mentor
- What are the reasons girls use tinder
- What's your favorite pre-dinner cocktail recipe
- Can we manipulate electrons
- Why are spacesuits white
- When do Dutch children have homework?
- What is the RedCap Service in Amtrak
- Can you still get an iPhone XS
- How do you say currency in Hausa
- Christianity regards self-hatred as a sin
- How many polar hydrogen atoms does NH3 contain
- How many types of currents are there
- Can people really see them reading advanced pieces?