What evidence supports the Gerson therapy
A correction to the article "Myth cancer diet",
published on May 22, 2019 in the ZEIT Doctor supplement, available for a fee at www.zeit.de
(This article reflects the personal opinion of Dr. med. J. Handel and not necessarily that of the Center for Health.)
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) “Myth cancer diet”, ZEIT-Online, May 2019
- (2) "Oncology is fiercely contested." Finanz und Wirtschaft, March 29, 2019
- (3) “The Economy of Oncology.” Neue Zürcher Zeitung, August 19, 2014
- (4) Lehmkuhl, D. Materials (dossier) on the pharmaceutical industry and for pharmaceutical research in the public interest. IPPNW regional group Berlin as of June 12, 2007
- (5) Peter C. Gøtzsche, Fatal Medicine and Organized Crime: How the Pharmaceutical Industry Corrupts Our Healthcare System. Publisher: Riva - November 14, 2014
- (6) Stahnisch FW, Verhoef M, The Flexner Report of 1910 and its Impact on Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Psychiatry in North America in the 20th Century. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012; 2012: 647896.
- (7) Lehmkuhl, D. Materials (dossier) on the pharmaceutical industry and for pharmaceutical research in the public interest. IPPNW regional group Berlin as of June 12, 2007 - page 13.
- (8) Lehmkuhl, D. Materials (dossier) on the pharmaceutical industry and for pharmaceutical research in the public interest. IPPNW regional group Berlin as of June 12, 2007 - page 8.
- (9) MS, Doblin BH, Shapiro MF, Pharmaceutical advertisement in leading medical journals: experts`assessments. Ann Intern Med. 1992; 116: 912-19
- (10) Horton R. The dawn of McScience. New York Rev Books. 2004; 51: 7-9
- (11) Eaton L. Editor claims drug companies have a “parasitic” relationship with journals. BMJ 2004; 330: 9
- (12) Sunita Sah and Adriane Fugh-Berman, Physicians under the Influence: Social Psychology and Industry Marketing Strategies, The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 41 (3), 665-672
- (13) S.D. Wells, 25 Amazing (and Disturbing) Facts About the Hidden History of Medicine. E-book.
- (14) Max Gerson, Cancer Therapy 50 Cases: 30 years of clinical experience in the treatment of advanced cancer cases with diet therapy. Hardcover, 2nd edition - February 1, 2016
- (15) Johanna Budwig: Cancer - the problem and the solution: The documentation. Sensei Publishing House; Edition: 6 (December 11, 2010)
- (16) China Study: The Scientific Justification for a Vegan Diet by T. Colin Campbell, Thomas M. Campbell Verlag Systemic Medicine; Edition: 4th, revised and expanded edition (November 16, 2017)
- (17) C, Cancer Prevention Through Diet. Nutrition & Medicine 29, 55-58, 2014
- (18) Leitzmann C, Vegetarianism - a concept for sustainability and intergenerational equity. J Generational Justice 13 (1), 4-11, 2013
- (19) Wilder R. The effect on ketonemia on the course of epilepsy. Mayo Clin Bull 1921; 2: 307-308
- (20) World Cancer Research Fund International: Meat, fish and dairy products and the risk of cancer 2018
- (21) Breitkreutz, R. et al. (2005): Effects of a high-fat diet on body composition in cancer patients receiving chemotherapy: a randomized controlled study. Vienna Klin Wochenschr 117 (19-20): 685-692.
- (22) Esselstyn, CB Jr, Ellis SG, Medendorp SV. A Strategy to Arrest and Reverse Coronary Artery Disease: A 5-year Longitudinal Study of a Single Physicians's Practice. J Fam Pract. 1995 Dec; 41 (6): 560-8.
- (23) Nicole Erickson, Daniel Buchholz, Jutta Hübner for the Prevention and Integrative Oncology Working Group (PRIO) of the German Cancer Society (DKG). Opinion on ketogenic and low-carb diets for people with cancer
- (24) Lilo Wicki: Controversial cancer diets - Starving the cancer - is that possible? SRF Swiss Radio and Television March 22, 2018
- (25) Christian Heinrich: Ketogenic Diet - Can You Starve Cancer? Spiegel-Online 02/04/2019
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Queen Anne had children
- Where should I get lost in Tangier?
- How fast can a moth fly
- Which river flows through Amsterdam
- What is a healthy weight
- Which question and answer side gives money
- Are neural networks linear models
- What is the science behind the pleasure
- Which is better Lichess or Schach24
- How to Buy Android Reviews
- What is the feminist agenda
- Is the MxNitro browser safe or not
- How are immutable languages performant
- What is Zappos' customer service model
- Who is the most successful Serbian football player
- Can you decipher the word MAICLX?
- Are there well-written gay romantic books
- Professional athlete smoking marijuana
- What keeps people from being altruistic
- What is the most common subatomic particle
- How can I recognize a lithographic image
- Are only born smarter on average
- When sewing, what are multi-size patterns
- Supports Xcode 7 Swift 1