What is the point of digital camouflage
From the point of view of our brain, the "merges" digital camouflage a person not with the surrounding landscape, but withdraws an artificial effect as if the person loses his body. Digital camouflage is "inconvenient" to the brain, so the brain tries not to notice the camouflage. In this case, it is not enough to map the pixels onto the fabric at random. Creating an effective digital schema is not an easy task. The choice of colors and the peculiarities of the structure of the human eye play an important role.
Let's consider the one mentioned at the beginning of the article UCP camouflage. All digital camouflages contain two visual-logical layers: micro-patterns (pixels) and macro-patterns (the shape of the spots formed by pixels). If the scale of the macropattern is too small (as is the case with UCP), an optical phenomenon of "isoluminance" occurs. Its purpose is that a precisely designed Camouflage pattern becomes a light mass. As a result, a person is not only easily visible, but also attracts attention on the landscape.
Another fatal flaw made by the UCP was the absence of the black color. Officials justified this by the fact that there is no black color in nature. However, this is completely wrong: black and brown colors are extremely important in representing the shadow. Therefore one uses, for example, in the US4CES camouflage (the fourth finalist in the program camouflage Improvement Effort) the so-called "boundary luminanc". These are thin black lines around the macro and micro pattern. These lines force our eyes to Camouflages perceive as three-dimensional objects.
Without these pseudo-colors, the pattern would have lost its depth and would be perceived as two-dimensional.
- How can I save sublimation ink
- What is an evaporative valve
- How can you learn to play volleyball
- For Assamese, which leader is best
- What is the best alternative to Minergate
- What triggered the First World War in Europe?
- What are some common incorrect fixes
- Why is oxygen contraindicated in paraquat poisoning
- Is sushi originally made in China
- Should Microsoft end the server operating system business
- What is a customer interview in Accenture
- I am a controlling person
- Laptops are provided by the VIT University
- How did Freddy Krueger die
- Why do dogs throw up their food
- Why can't you even write
- Emotional intelligence can be faked
- Jon Snow is depressed in the books
- What is the difference between creativity and discovery
- Why does Israel not have a constitution
- When was amlodipine invented
- What are the options after the MBA
- How the performance of employees at Yahoo is rated
- Which countries make the least reliable cars?