How do I stop being crazy
Some think they're crazy ...
One is the memory of thinking, also called explicit or cognitive memory. In this system we memorize names and dates, facts and the sequence of events. This memory system is mainly trained in school. The second memory system is the memory of experience, the memory of the senses and the body. It will also be implicit or memory Body memory (after body = experience) called.
This becomes understandable using the example of your own wedding: You probably remember the date of the marriage, the place of the wedding and know where the wedding was celebrated. Perhaps you can also name the groomsmen and some of the guests. Few of them will have remembered what clothes the guests wore and in what order they arrived. The essential facts, data and numbers are stored in cognitive memory.
But the personal memories go beyond that: How you felt when you said yes, you have certainly remembered as well as the smile of the woman or the man, the atmosphere of the festival, the scent of the flowers, the Music, dancing ... moods, experiences, sensations and feelings preserve the memory of the experience - that Body memory - on.
Body memory is usually deeper and more lasting than cognitive memory. The feeling at the wedding will be remembered, even if you have forgotten the date of the wedding day. You don't have to know exactly what date you held your child or grandchild happily in your arms - but you will almost certainly remember how proud and happy you were.
- What are the characteristics of digital generation
- Why doesn't it rain sometimes
- Which are the international airports in Jamaica
- Will Gwadar be the next Dubai
- Depression may cause neurological changes
- What are some smoking slang words
- Are you thoughtful
- How to discipline a teenager's attitude
- Is IoT dependent on machine learning
- Who are some unique quorans
- Save camels water
- What is a good platform for sharing pictures
- Are Pete Townshend and Paul McCartney friends
- Why do children love MLP
- What is Google RCS
- What is the boiling point of alcohol
- You can have ice cream delivered to you
- WHAT IS KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Autism is just less neural pruning
- What were the achievements of Babe Ruth
- What books should I read before I die?
- What is the function of the mast cell
- Where can I raise the votes for Twitter polls
- School dropouts can join the Marines