What social rules do people break often?
Psychiatry, psychosomatics & psychotherapy
Aggressive and antisocial behaviors are complex phenomena, whereby different manifestations can be distinguished. Two major distinctions are made between impulsive aggression and instrumental aggression met.
The impulsive-aggressive sub-form is characterized on the one hand by fearfulness and on the other hand by strong impulsiveness. Affected people have difficulties in self-control, a low tolerance for frustration and they perceive actions of other people in a distorted manner, namely more intensely as a threat or disadvantage. They quickly feel attacked by others and react with impulsive, hostile behavior.
The instrumental-aggressive type does not act aggressively out of affect, but rather to dominate others and achieve their own goals. Emotional insensitivity and fearlessness of the consequences of one's own behavior are typical characteristics. As a rule, these children and adolescents do not feel any pressure of suffering and therefore show no willingness to change and have little empathy for other people.
|Oppositional defiant behavior||Aggressive behavior towards living beings|
gets angry quickly
threatens others, intimidates
often argues with adults
often starts brawls
often contradicts the instructions and rules of adults
inflicts severe physical harm on others with weapons
often deliberately annoys others
physically cruel to people
blames others for their own mistakes
often sensitive, easily annoyed
Extortion of armed robbery
often angry and offended
Forcing others to engage in sexual acts
often malicious and resentful
Destruction of property:
Fraud or theft:
Serious rule violations:
Source: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy; Fegert, Eggers, Resch; 2nd Edition; Springer (Chapter: Disorders of Social Conduct, page 913)
- What are some examples of systematic racism
- There is still burlesque theater
- Which ARM microcontroller should you buy?
- You can only get a dental implant
- Who was Mohan Jodaro
- What screams I'm a noob
- Equal rights for men and women
- What is Chrysaor Spyware
- What are antibiotics aimed at
- Do we really need 5G wireless
- Should I use Dropbox or iCloud?
- How do we measure a mountain height
- What were the last words of Jimi Hendrix
- What does tanakora mean in Persian
- How can I learn to think methodically?
- How is the logic programming done with Clojure
- Why did Gangnam Style stop being popular
- What is a flea musician known for?
- What is game frame 1
- You have to answer a question
- What does toner do for your hair
- What are hydropower plants
- What are some technologically advanced insurance companies
- When does the Depo shot take effect?
- What is the best type of wood
- How do I prepare for GE placement
- What is Ohm L.
- What does liquid propane look like
- Why aren't there more people using meteor
- Why is Sammy Davis considered a Satanist
- When do we use the suffix full
- How is art therapy for children
- What are the benefits of marble floors
- How can I make delicious porridge