Have space heating available
Air, geothermal energy, water
Heat pumps are machines that convert the energy stored in the environment into heat. Because thanks to solar radiation, geothermal energy and precipitation, large amounts of energy are stored in the air, earth and water. These can be used thanks to heat pumps. Of course, the heat pump cannot do without electricity. However, the heat pump produces four times more useful heat than it consumes electricity. The energy / heat generated by the heat pump can be used for space heating and hot water heating.
Swiss Heat Pump Association FWS
Log heating systems, wood chip and pellet heating systems
Wood energy is considered CO² neutral because trees bind as much CO² as they grow as they are released again when they are burned or rotted.
Wood energy Switzerland / central heating / logs
Thermal solar systems and photovoltaic systems:
Hot water and heating support from the sun
In existing houses, the sun can produce heat for hot water preparation and heating support. In new buildings, it is possible to use the sun with a seasonal storage tank as the main heat source or as the only heat source.
With a solar heating system you can enjoy a high quality of life and a good feeling of living, while at the same time you make an active contribution to an intact environment and reduce your energy costs.
If you decide on a solar heating system, this is definitely a sustainable investment for the future as well as added value for your property. A solar system is also a clear plus when renting or selling apartments, as the resident incurs lower costs for heating and hot water. In addition, no other energy source offers the same cost certainty as solar heat.
Gas heating systems:
Natural gas protects nature
Heating with natural gas reduces CO² emissions by around 25 percent compared to heating oil. By adding biogas or other renewable gases, the CO² emissions are reduced even further. Natural gas also drastically reduces the emission of pollutants such as nitrogen oxides and sulfur dioxide - in some cases by more than half.
With its clean combustion and high energy efficiency, natural gas makes a major contribution to protecting our planet - not only in the long term, but also tangibly and measurably in the here and now. A new natural gas heater, for example, releases around 5 times less fine dust into the air than an oil heater and even 100 times less than a wood heater.
The most important advantages for nature at a glance:
- Low CO² emissions
- Additional CO² savings by adding biogas and other renewable gases
- Non-toxic for humans, animals, soil and water
- Can be easily combined with renewable energies
- Practically no fine dust
- No soot
- No heavy metals
- Almost sulfur-free
- No disposal problems
- Underground transport, so no heavy traffic with noise and exhaust gases
Oil heating systems
Modern heating systems are designed as compact heating centers. The boiler and the oil burner as well as the control and regulation are assembled in a well-insulated casing. The range of boiler models is very large.
District heating is heat that is removed, i.e. generated at a spatial distance from the point of use and transported there through a pipeline system. The starting point is either at the district heating producer or at a collection point. In this way, cities, districts or districts are heated - it is the colloquial district heating.
If one or more adjacent buildings together generate their own heat, this is colloquially known as local heating. However, the system itself is identical to that of district heating.
- Why did BTS make a name for itself as BTX
- Have Indian flights sky marshals
- Cisco certification is required to join Cisco
- What kind of wood smells like
- Where does the word horny come from?
- What Hurts Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved 1
- What is the Google Hummingbird Update
- What is specialty class in Java
- How does the social network affect parenting problems
- What is on a resume cover letter
- What was the earliest Greek civilization
- Why does Ash keep stealing Jane's eggs?
- What is Meghan Markle's nationality
- What does mn mean in finance
- When did Hitler come to power?
- What is the joint admission test
- Who is trashy Duterte or Trump
- When will Allah love you
- Which is the best trading platform 2
- What are functionalized hydrocarbons
- What are some interesting facts about Spinosaurus
- What role does the Tableau developer play
- Cardiac arrest can cause stroke
- How were missiles first developed?