Is the MxNitro browser safe or not
Maxthon releases beta version of MxNitro, the fastest PC browser in the world
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 23 / PRNewswire / -Maxthon, a global software company that develops state-of-the-art web browsers, today released the beta version of Maxthon Nitro, the fastest available Windows PC browser for the Internet today. MxNitro starts 3 times faster and retrieves and loads Internet pages much faster than any other existing Windows PC browser. This latest addition to the company's high-performance web browser product family is aimed at users looking for a slimmed-down, high-performance browser with a minimalist design and low memory and processor footprint.
"Our surveys from focus groups and longitudinal studies show a growing proportion of users for whom speed is more important than anything else. 80% of users say that speed is their number one decision criterion and that they are willing to trade for speed on a wide range of features and add-ons, "stated Jeff Chen, CEO of Maxthon. "This product is intended exclusively for this important and growing niche segment of consumers."
Nitro has been in development since March 2014. The streamlined and fast performance is achieved in part through a drastic reduction in UI / UX utilization and the addition of a new, patent-pending technology for preconnecting and prefetching, as well as by excluding performance features that take up resources or delays in startup and the Cause page display.
In line with Maxthon's long tradition of collaborative development, much of MxNitro's product orientation, which is visible to the user, comes from the active participation of a beta community of almost 20,000 users. The highlights of the new product include:
- Installs and starts up 3 times faster than the fastest Windows PC browser - Chrome v.37 - Loads websites 30% faster than Chrome v.37 - Enables significantly faster web browsing on all Windows PCs manufactured before 2014 - Hat a clear, intuitive look and feel that was specially developed so that users feel at home the first time they use it
"Our flagship - Mx4, the Maxthon Cloud Browser - offers a wide range of functions and is already as fast as Formula 1," said Karl Mattson, VP of Maxthon's International Division. "The appropriately named Nitro takes that pace to a whole new level for an underserved niche market:
Speed minimalists. And this is only the beta version. "
The beta version of MxNitro for Windows (http://www.maxthon.com/mxnitro) can be downloaded from the following links
Download for Windows
Download for Android
Download for iPhone / iPad
Download for Windows Phone
Information on Maxthon
Maxthon is an innovative software company that develops outstanding web browsers that continue to set new standards in terms of speed, security, usability and cloud functions and are available for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac platforms. Maxthon has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong and has a global user community of more than 120,000,000 monthly users in over 150 countries. Click here for more information on Maxthon.
Contact: Burson-Marsteller for Maxthon Sandy Choi [email protected] (+1) 212-614-4757
Web site: http://www.maxthon.com/
- Rising mortgage rates lower real estate prices
- How can you become the next Einstein?
- What can be fed to worm farms?
- How does visualization meditation work
- What is the integral of the sound intensity
- Deletes YouTube views from videos
- Why do you love Chelsea Football Club
- When did SXSW take place in 2011?
- What is dynamic initialization
- Is Goa a state or a city?
- What's better than GTA 5
- How can I design my food invention
- Which gender is the smartest
- What is the importance of alpha particles
- What is CPU parking
- Why are INTPs logical, but childlike
- What allows us to do empathy
- What makes meat halal
- Find my profile picture offensive
- Would you invest in Uber's IPO
- Where can I look for a Bengali friend
- What is another term in biology
- Botswana is part of Indonesia
- I want someone to harm you