How is Jimmy Carter
USA fear for Jimmy Carter
After several falls, Jimmy Carter developed a hemorrhage in the skull that presses on the brain, said his foundation in Atlanta, Georgia. Carter suffered a fractured pelvis only in October, which, however, was described as less severe.
The procedure was performed at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. There were no complications, said Carter's foundation after the operation. The patient will stay in the hospital for observation for as long as necessary.
The 95-year-old is the oldest former US head of state still alive. Carter led the United States as the 39th President from 1977 to 1981. Two of his successors have already passed away: Ronald Reagan in 2004 and George Bush senior last year.
"At peace with death"
Just a few days ago, Carter, born October 1, 1924, had made it clear that he was looking to death with serenity. He had been diagnosed with cancer years ago.
"I didn't ask God to let me live. I asked God to give me an appropriate attitude toward death. And I found that I was perfectly fine with death," Carter recently said of one Church service in his hometown of Plains. He now firmly believes in life after death, said the former US president.
wa / qu (dpa, ap)
- What are the best marketing methods
- Is it unethical to use almond milk?
- When does the import tax apply 1
- What does rms voltage
- What's best, worst addiction
- Freezes Pepsi faster than Coca Cola
- Who is K Jayaganesh IAS
- What is 1 ppm solution
- What can I expect from my training?
- What is your favorite space experiment
- Is NGO covered under RTI
- What are Postoperative Symptoms
- Who invented warplanes?
- How often do guinea pigs eat
- Why did the Portuguese come to India
- Is the Nintendo Switch Lite backwards compatible
- Who are the greatest cosmologists today?
- What are replica dolls
- Akhenaten was related to his wife Nefertiti
- Why would anyone ever take ketamine?
- Which poker player has the most GTO?
- Which icici credit card is the best
- How do I redeem myself
- IIIT Hyderabad versus IIIT Allahabad