How is CBIT College for an MBA
Research areas: research that counts
Munich Business School understands leadership as the management and control of executives and employees with a view to the company's economic objectives and the personal development of the individual. Modern leadership models contain transformational and transactional parts, describe the functions of leadership in motivation and coaching, talent and performance management, performance and retention, team building and team culture. Professional personnel management and responsible behavior are key factors for the long-term success of companies and public institutions. These include awareness of trends such as digitization and internationalization, the use of appropriate and agile management tools and the identification of employee competencies.
- Edwards, M., Alcaraz, J., & Cornell, S. (accepted). Management Education and Earth System Science: Transformation as if Planetary Boundaries Mattered. Business and Society.
- Albrecht, A., Hillert, A., & Albrecht, E. (2018). Burnout: coaching versus psychotherapy. PiD - Psychotherapie im Dialog, 19, 80 - 84. doi.org/10.1055/a-0556-2563
- Gálvez, A., Tirado, F. & Alcaraz, J. (2018) Resisting Long Working Hours. The Case of Spanish Female Teleworkers. German Journal of Human Resource Management: Zeitschrift für Personalforschung, 32 (3-4), 195-216. doi.org/10.1177/2397002218782174
- Mayer, J., & Scheck, B. (2018). Social Investing - What Matters from the Perspective of Social Enterprises? Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 47 (3), 493-513. doi.org/10.1177/0899764017749889
- Albrecht, A. (2017). Disruptive organization. Group. Interaction. Organization. Journal for Applied Organizational Psychology (GIO), 3 (2017), 185 - 192. doi.org/10.1007/s11612-017-0380-8
- Alcaraz, J. M., Susaeta, L., Suarez, E., Colón, C., Gutiérrez-Martínez, I., Cunha, R.,… Pin, J. R. (2017). The human resources management contribution to social responsibility and environmental sustainability: explorations from Ibero-America. International Journal of Human Resource Management. Advance online publication: doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2017.1350732
- Davey, T. (2017). Converting university knowledge into value - How conceptual frameworks contribute to the understanding of the third mission role of European universities. International Journal of Technology Transfer and Commercialization, 15 (1), 65-96. doi.org/10.1504/IJTTC.2017.084637
- Dreesbach-Bundy, S. & Scheck, B. (2017): Corporate volunteering: A bibliometric analysis from 1990 to 2015. Business Ethics: A European Review, 26 (3), 240-256. doi.org/10.1111/beer.12148
- Pérez-Pineda, F., Alracaz, J., & Colón, C. (2017). Creating sustainable value in the hospitality industry: a (critical) multi-stakeholder study in the Dominican Republic. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 25 (11), 1633-1649. doi.org/10.1080/09669582.2017.1297451
- Alcaraz, J. M., Sugars, K., Nicolopoulou, K., & Tirado, F. (2016). Cosmopolitanism or globalization: the Anthropocene turn. Society and Business Review, 11 (3), 313-332. doi.org/10.1108/SBR-10-2015-0061
- Nicolopoulou, K., Kakabadse, N. K., Nikolopoulos, K. P., Alcaraz, J. M., & Sakellariou, K. (2016). Cosmopolitanism and transnational elite entrepreneurial practices: Manifesting the cosmopolitan disposition in a cosmopolitan city. Society and Business Review, 11 (3), 257-275. doi.org/10.1108/SBR-01-2016-0001
- Christ, J., & Schmidkonz, Ch. (2016). Analysis of employee happiness using the example of Generation Y in Germany. The business economist, 3/2016, 20-24.
- Albrecht, A. (2016). Virtual leadership as a critical success factor in the new world of work. PERSONALquarterly, 01/16, 17-22.
- Stahlhofer, N. J., Schmidkonz, Ch., & Kraft, P. (2018). Conscious Business in Germany: Assessing the Current Situation and Creating and Outlook for a New Paradigm. Heidelberg, Germany: Springer International Publishing. doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69739-0
- Nasher, J. (2017). Karl Popper's theory of the state. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck.
- Alcaraz, J. M., & Fotaki, M. (2018). Teaching Sustainability and Management Critically: "Expectation Failures" as a Powerful Pedagogical Tool. In M. Brueckner, R. Spencer, & M. Paull (Eds.), Disciplining the Undisciplined: perspectives on responsible citizenship, corporate social responsibility and sustainability. UK: Springer. doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71449-3_14
Proceedings scientific conference
- Maraz, G., & Baldi, S. (2018). Future Skills for Future Jobs: The Social Service Project as a Complex Training Tool for Business Students. Higher Education Institution Conference 2018, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Gálvez, A., & Tirado, F., & Alcaraz, J. M. (2018). Micro-Resistance in Teleworking. Tactics and Subjectivity in Female Teleworkers. In G. Atinc (Ed.), Proceedings 78th Annual Meeting of The Academy of Management (August 10-14, 2018), Chicago, USA.
- Gálvez, A., & Tirado, F., & Alcaraz, J. M. (2018). Resisting Long Working Hours: The Case of Spanish Female Tele-Workers. In G. Atinc (Ed.), Proceedings 78th Annual Meeting of The Academy of Management (August 10-14, 2018), Chicago, USA.
Lecture scientific conference
- Bergfeld, A. F., Ritz, J., & Bergfeld, M.-M. (2018). Legacy, Identity, and Entrepreneurial Spirit: Insights from the Legacy Roundtable. Family Enterprise Research Conference (FERC) 2018, Universidad Panamericana, Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Iliev, P., Ritz, J., & Bergfeld, M.-M. (2018). Internationalization of Family Firms: The Case of Bulgaria. Family Enterprise Research Conference (FERC) 2018, Universidad Panamericana, Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Alcaraz, Jose (2018). Frankenstein, Sci-Fi, Cli-Fi, and Business. Commemorative Sessions 200 Years “Frankenstein: The Modern Prometheus”. Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain.
- Alcaraz, J. M., Shandler, K., Edwards, M. (2017, August 20-23). Connectivity and Cross-Scale Dynamics: MBA Learning Experiences Across Three Regions. Resilience 2017 - Resilience Frontiers for Global Sustainability, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Bergfeld, M.-M., Bannys, F., & Bergfeld, A. F. (2017, August 8). Resilient Family Business Systems: Achieving Longevity by Aligning Portfolio Strategies with Family Capabilities. Symposium on Longevity and Resilience at the Interface of Family, Business and Environment. 77th Annual Meeting at the Academy of Management, Atlanta, USA.
- Nicolopoulou, K., Alcaraz, J. M. (2017, May 18-20). Agri-Food and Global Sustainability: Towards a Cosmopolitan Global Framework to Address The Planetary Boundaries. 12th Organization Studies Workshop Food Organizing Matters: Paradoxes, Problems and Potentialities, Chania, Crete, Greece.
- Scheck, B., Achleitner, A.-K., Bassen, A., & Spiess-Knafl, W. (2017, April 21). Reporting in Social Entrepreneurship. International Symposium on Social Entrepreneurship (ISSE). Asia Center for Social Entrepreneurship & Philanthropy, NUS Business School, Singapore.
- Alcaraz, J. M., Tirado, F., & Nicolopoulou, K. (2015) (Thick) Cosmopolitanism and planetary boundaries: addressing corporate responsibility in the anthropocene. 2015 Canberra Conference on Earth System Governance: Democracy & Resilience in the Anthropocene.
- Alcaraz, J. et al. (2015, August 7-11). Co-Chair of Professional Development Workshop Cosmopolitanism: Nurturing (International) Management "Above and Beyond" Globalization. Academy of Management Conference, Vancouver, Canada.
- Alcaraz, J.M. et al. (2015, August 7-11). The Antropocene: Organizations and the Environment in New Geological Epoch. Academy of Management Conference, Vancouver, Canada.
- Dreesbach, S., & Scheck, B. (2015). Outsourcing of corporate volunteering: Does it impact employees' organizational commitment? 31st EGOS Colloquium - Organizations and the Examined Life: Reason, Reflexivity and Responsibility, July 2-4, 2015, ALBA Graduate Business School at The American College of Greece, Athens, Greece.
- Barbara Scheck, B., Höchstädter, A. K., & Busch, T. (2015). Making money at the expense of the poor? An investigation of individuals' preferences to impact invest versus donate. 31st EGOS Colloquium - Organizations and the Examined Life: Reason, Reflexivity and Responsibility, July 2-4, 2015, ALBA Graduate Business School at The American College of Greece, Athens, Greece.
Working paper / work report
- Behringer, F., & Schmidkonz, Ch. (2017). Similarities and differences of happiness theory concepts in Europe and China and their importance for the economy. Munich Business School Working Paper Series (ISSN 2367-3869), 2017-01.
- Christ, J., & Schmidkonz, Ch. (2016). The Quintuple Bottom Line Model - an innovative approach to analyzing happiness at work applied to the Generation Y in Germany. Munich Business School Working Paper Series (ISSN 2367-3839), 2016-01.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2018). Money alone does not make people happy in China either. ChinaContact, 3/4 2018, 54 - 56. - Behringer, F., & Schmidkonz, Ch. (2017). The key to success lies in the happiness of Chinese employees. ChinaContact, 01.17, 16-17.
- Wagner, D., & Schirmer, H. (2016). Digital HRM - “Design or manage?”. personal manager, 2, 32-35.
- Albrecht, A. (2016). Leadership in Change - New skills required for managers. In HR Performance, 4/2016.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2015). Review of Mingong. The search for happiness, by Müller, W. Asia - The German Journal on Contemporary Asia, 137, 130-131.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2015). Making the World a Better Place through Happiness. Boao Review 04/2015, 70-74.
- Steiner, A. D., Hefele, C., & Schmidkonz, Ch. (2018). Happiness in business: Satisfied employees - happy managers - successful companies. Weinheim, Germany: Wiley-VCH Verlag.
- Dreesbach-Bundy, S., & Scheck, B. (2018). Introduction. In S. Dreesbach-Bundy, & B. Scheck (Eds.). CSR and Corporate Volunteering: Employee engagement for social issues (pp. 1-6). Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Gabler. doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-54092-3_1
- Albrecht, A. (2017). Leadership 4.0: Virtual forms of organization. In H. H. Jung & P. Kraft (Eds.), Digitally networked. Transformation of value creation. Scenarios, options and success models for smart business models, products and services (pp. 19-34). Munich: Carl Hanser Verlag.
Lecture practice conference
- Nasher, J. (2018). How to show competence and win people over. Wissentanken, Stadtzeitung and Aichacher Zeitung, Friedberg, Germany.
- Ritz, J. (2018). Sucesión estratégica para familias empresarias [Succession Strategies for Family Businesses]. 4ta Cumbre Internacional de Empresas Familiares en Ecuador [4th International Family Business Summit in Ecuador]. Quito (June 5) / Guayacil (June 7), Ecuador.
- Bergfeld, M.-M. (2018). Cómo crear un legado fuerte y duradero [How to create a strong and lasting legacy]. 4ta Cumbre Internacional de Empresas Familiares en Ecuador [4th International Family Business Summit in Ecuador]. Quito (June 5) / Guayacil (June 7), Ecuador.
- Albrecht, A. (2018). The Next Generation: Integration and Challenge of Trans-Generational Business. Videoconference, round table of the coaching associations.
- Scheck, B. (2018, May 15). Challenge of impact (measurement). Social Business MeetUp Munich.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2018, March 1). Fortune cookies in comparison - happiness in Bavaria and China. Bavarian-Chinese Spring Festival, Chinaforum Bayern, Munich.
- Albrecht, A. (2017, July 6). Virtual Leadership: The Next Generation. World Class New Work 2017, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Nasher, J. (2017, June 8). Book presentation "Die Staatstheorie Karl Poppers". Munich Business School.
- Alcaraz, J. (2017, Apr. 24). Public understanding of the planetary boundaries. Experiences and challenges for communicators and educators. Makig the Planetary Boundaries Concept Work: International Conference on the Practical Implications for Society, Economy and Politics, April 24 - 25, 2017, Berlin, Germany.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2016, March 16). An Introduction to Happiness in Business and Economics. National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2017, January 12). Success factor happiness - why happiness and business belong together. 12th New Years reception of the vbw district group Upper Franconia, Thurnau Castle, Thurnau, Germany.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2016, July 14). An introduction to mindfulness and compassion. Year of the X - 33 Monkeys, Tschagguns, Austria.
- Bergfeld, M.-M. (2016, May 2-4). Crear oportunidades en colaboración y con alianzas estratégicas. Cumbre Internacional de Empresas Familiares, Quito / Cuenca / Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Ritz, J. (2015, June 22-24). Professionalization of Family Firms. Cumbre Empresas Familiares in Ecuador, Quito / Cuenca / Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Albrecht, A. (2015, June 5). Coaching in the social context of tomorrow, ICF Summer University 2015, Munich Business School, Germany.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2015, May 18). China and the pursuit of happiness. IHK Swabia with Chinaforum Bayern, Augsburg, Germany.
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2015, February 5). Happiness Economics: The pursuit of happiness in business and society. Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster - Institute for Sinology and East Asian Studies, Münster, Germany.
Internet / blog post
- Schäffner, G. J. (2018, June 12). Business Ethics - Claim and Reality (Part 6a). MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2018/wirtschaftsethik-moderne-sklaverei/
- Scheck, B., Spiess-Knafl, W. (2018, June 5). Impact of Foundations: A Multidimensional Examination. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2018/ffekt-stiftungen/
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2018, May 29). Transformative Technologies (Transtech) and Their Potential for Increasing Workplace Well-Being (Pt. 1)]. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2018/transformative-technologie/
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2018, March 20). 5 learnings from 5 years “Success Factor Happiness” at a business school [5 learnings from 5 years “Success Factor Happiness” at a business school]. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2018/learnings-happiness/
- Albrecht, A. (2018, February 27). Bachelor Business Projects: Managers - Not Bachelors [Bachelor Business Projects: Managers - Not Bachelors]. MBS Business Blog. Rerieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2018/managers-not-bachelors/
- Bergfeld, M.-M. (2018, January 23). How family businesses and private equity funds can be partners for growth - instead of competitors or enemies. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2018/familienunternehmen-private-equity/
- Schmidkonz, Ch., & Stütz, P. (2017, December 12). Intuition as a basis for business decisions. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/intuition-geschaeftsentscheidungen/
- Schäffner, G. J. (2017, November 28). Business ethics - aspiration and reality (part 5: business ethics issues worth discussing: corruption). MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/wirtschaftsethik-korruption/
- Albrecht, A. (2017, November 21). Disruptive Organizations. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/disruptive-einrichtungen/
- Davey, T. (2017 Nov. 14). A Vital Skill in Professional Sports Can Help You Achieve Your Best in Business (Part 2) [How an Important Skill of Professional Athletes Can Help You in Business (Part 2)]. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/en/2017/sport-skill-can-help-achieve-best-in-business-2/
- Davey, T. (2017 Sept. 26). A Vital Skill in Professional Sports Can Help You Achieve Your Best in Business (Part 1) [How an Important Skill of Professional Athletes Can Help You in Business (Part 1)]. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/en/2017/sport-skill-can-help-achieve-best-business/
- Schäffner, G. J. (2017, September 19). Business ethics - aspiration and reality (part 4: business ethics issues worth discussing: tax). MBS Business Blog. Retrieved From www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/wirtschaftsethik-steuer/
- Schmidkonz, Ch., & Behringer, F. (2017, August 16). The Happiness Potential of Chinese Workers in German Companies in China. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/chinesische-arbeitnehmer-in-deutschen-unternehmen/
- Baldi, S. (2017, August 8). Responsible Management Education in Practice (Part 2). MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/unternehmerische-verponsung-ii/
- Baldi, S. (2017, August 1). Responsible Management Education in Practice (Part 1). MBS Business Blog.Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/unternehmerische-verponsung-i/
- Hüni, V., Jung, H. H., & Miller, W. (2017, July 4). How to Successfully Manage the Cultural Change Following a Takeover]. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/unternehmensuebernahme/
- Schäffner, G. J. (2017, April 28). Business ethics - aspiration and reality (part 3: business ethics issues worth discussing). MBS Business Blog. Reviewed from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/wirtschaftsethik-fallbeispiele/
- Albrecht, A. (2017, March 31). Leadership 4.0. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/leadership-4-0-2/
- Baldi, S. (2017, March 24). What we stand for, where we are going: The new vision, mission and values of Munich Business School. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2017/vision-mission-werte/
- Weilage, Ch. (2017, March 17). Getting to the Milk of It. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/en/2017/getting-to-the-milk-of-it/
- Nasher, J. (2017 February 17). No matter how competent you are, your success depends on something else. Focus-Online. Retrieved from www.focus.de/wissen/experten/nasher/niemand-erkanned-das-genie-das-experiment-1097-erkanned-das-talent-eines-geigers-nicht_id_6642959.html
- Weilage, Ch. (2016, December 16). Management Basics: Remembering to Give Back. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/en/2016/management-basics-give-back/
- Schmidkonz, Ch., & Bergfeld, M.-M. (2016, December 13). “SU-HA-PA”: The new “Succession-Happiness-Paradox” in entrepreneurial families. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/12/succession-happiness-paradox/
- Scheck, B. (2016, December 5). The 21st Century: An Age of Social Innovation? MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/12/soziale-innovation/
- Bergfeld, M.-M., & de Cárdenas López, R. (2016, October 5). Running Family Businesses in Complex Times - Ten Lessons from Military Strategy. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/10/familienunternehmen-militarstrategien/
- Schäffner, G. J. (2016, September 19). Business Ethics - Claim and Reality (Part 1: The Debate on Values in Business Administration). MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/09/wirtschaftsethik-wertedebatte/
- Schäffner, G. J. (2016, September 19). Business Ethics - Claim and Reality (Part 2: The Current Situation). MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/09/wirtschaftsethik-aktuell/
- Zirus, W., & Schmidkonz, Ch. (2016, August 26). Impact investing or the desire to “do good while doing well” (part 1). MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/08/impact-investing-2/
- Albrecht, A. (2016, July 29). Leadership in change: New skills required for managers. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/07/leadership-im-change/
- Albrecht, A. (2016, June 3). Student coaching - self-development with professional support. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/06/student-coaching/
- Kraft, P., & Scherer, T. (2016, May 19). The privilege of taking responsibility. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/05/privileg-verendung/
- Maráz, G. (2016, May 13). "Refugees Welcome" and the university of the future. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/05/refugees-welcome/
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2016, March 18). What students learn in a “happiness course” at a business school. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/03/success-factor-happiness-2016/
- Baldi, S. (2016, March 4). Knowing, acting, being: developing management skills for 2020. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2016/03/wissen-handeln-sein/
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2015, November 6). Why “Conscious Business” must belong to the future. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/11/conscious-business/
- Maráz, G. (2015): Living social responsibility: MBS is committed to refugees from Munich, 09/11/2015, www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/09/soziale-verendung-leben-die-mbs- is-committed-to-munchner-refugees /
- Schmidkonz, Ch. (2015, August 8). Happiness Among Chinese Students Munich Business School. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/en/2015/happiness-among-chinese-students/
- Albrecht, A. (2015, July 27). Fit for Job: New Employability. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/fit-for-job-new-employability-2/
- Bergfeld, M.-M., & Segler, K. (2015, July 10). What Wimbledon and SMEs have in common: "Past Success is no Guarantee for Future Success!". MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/past-success-is-no-guarantee-for-future-success/
- Maráz, G. (2015, April 22). University reloaded: Social responsibility as a first mission. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/hochschule-reloaded-gesellschaftliche-verendung-als-first-mission/
- Albrecht, A. (2015, April 17). Trending topics in the world of work: international teams? Heaven or Hell? MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/04/trendthemen-in-der-arbeitswelt-international-teams-%E2%80%92-heaven-or-hell/
- Maráz, G. (2015, February 13). Project management with public benefit - The social project work at the MBS. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/projektmanagement-mit-gemeinnutzen-die-soziale-projektarbeit-an-der-mbs/
- Maráz, G. (2015, February 6). The potential of service learning. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/02/das-potenzial-von-service-learning/
- Albrecht, E. (2015, January 22). Training to become a business coach: a guide through the jungle of offers. MBS Business Blog. Retrieved from www.munich-business-school.de/insights/2015/ausbildung-zum-business-coach-ein-leitfaden-durch-den-angebots-dschungel/
Popular magazine, daily newspaper
- Nasher, J. (2018). People's court, not people's rule. Swiss Month, No. 1056, May 2018.
- Nasher, J. (2018, January 24). Martin Schulz: giant and loser. Frankfurter Allgemeine. Retrieved from www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/martin-schulz-gigant-und-verlierer-15413418.html
- Bergfeld, M.-M., Gavilanes, G., & Ritz, J. (2015). Sostener la empresa familiar en el tiempo, un reto difícil para la gestión. Revista Gestión No. 254, 64-66.
- Walter, B., & Hahn, A. (2015, October 29). Wanted: "Right Potentials". Handelszeitung, Special Marketing, p. 27
Other intellectual contribution
- Alcaraz, J. (2018). The Sustainable Development Goals and the Planetary Boundaries. Presentation at Barna Management School, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Alcaraz, J. (2017 April 6). Parochialism or Cosmopolitanism? Rethinking Responsibility - and MBS three Promises. MBS Brown Bag Seminar, Munich Business School, Munich, Germany.
- Scheck, B. (2016). Accompanying evaluation JuMP - young people with perspective - summary and key statements. Benckiser Foundation Future.
- Which icici credit card is the best
- All essential oils are food grade
- Who can send me a free drone
- Where can I find the PUBG key
- Vitamin C Affects ADHD Medications
- How did the Alan Turing bomb machine work
- What is strong in the mind
- How does your country regulate spending
- Have you ever eaten snickerdoodles
- What does SpaceX pay for
- Top High PR Free Article Submission Sites
- What is the present continuous
- Margaret Thatcher was a fascist
- Is rubber natural or synthetic
- What is Tatkal at Indian Railways
- Have all IITians deleted the NTSE
- Which question and answer side gives money
- What do you think of Canadian music
- What can I do with my degrees
- How desperate feels
- How would you say hinder in Spanish
- Kenobi laptop is good
- Why should I choose Symbiosis University?
- How do I become a technical analyst?