Why does tomato sauce cause heartburn
The Food Traffic Light: Which Foods Promote Heartburn?
The idea behind it is simple: With the help of the traffic light colors red, yellow and green, those affected can easily see which foods tend to promote heartburn and reflux (reflux) and which do not. Get an overview.
Red, Yellow, or Green: The Heartburn Foods List
The list below1 is designed to help you put together your very own heartburn nutrition plan. The Traffic light system supports you in:
- Green Foods are known to be highly unlikely to cause heartburn, or at least not make it worse.
- At yellow Food should be used with caution - eat in moderation.
- At red it means: watch out! These foods commonly cause heartburn and reflux. Avoid these as much as possible.
The heartburn food list is always with you if you download it and print it out.
fruit and vegetables
Meat and other proteins
|flesh||Eggs, nuts and legumes|
Cereals and dairy products
Fats, oils, sweets and beverages
|Fats, oils and sweets||beverages|
Incidentally, finished products should contain less sugar, fat and salt in the future. Find out more about this in the expert interview. Here you can find out what you can also consider when preparing food that is gentle on the stomach and what role spices play.
Which foods promote my heartburn?
The heartburn food list is just a list of possible triggers - not everyone reacts in the same way. So one can enjoy his fresh white bread with jam and a glass of orange juice every morning, while the other reacts with heartburn. The composition of the daily menu is therefore an individual matter: Everyone concerned has to find out for themselves which foods cause heartburn and which do not.
So how can you tell which foods are causing heartburn? A Heartburn Diary helps you find. This is where you record which foods land on your plate and how your stomach reacts to them. Do you feel a burning sensation in your esophagus? Is the reflux particularly bad today? Write down the individual foods, drinks, and spices in detail - as well as the intensity of the heartburn. Around meaningful results the diary should be kept for at least two weeks. You can then evaluate the results - also in consultation with your doctor. He can give you the further measures right away - that Avoiding the "bad" foods represents an important step in this.
Our tip: It is true that “good and bad” foods are balanced, but the question is justified as to how you conjure up tasty and gastro-friendly dishes. If you are still missing a little inspiration, you will surely find it in our recipe collection.
Suggested topics? Suggestions? Write us!
- What is Facebook's Product Management Process
- What is the best lawn mower under 350
- How good is the Excelsior College
- How do I find kinematic indeterminacy
- Are underground termites a threat?
- Astrology Is something good in my horoscope
- What makes a narcissist peaceful
- What is Splunk's mobile strategy
- Is it worth it to continue Riverdale
- Why isn't billiards in the Olympics
- Should I file for bankruptcy or do nothing
- Why is it an entrepreneur for everyone?
- How can I become a psychiatrist 3
- How is NMIMS Mumbai for finance
- Medical care on the Sabbath
- What is whipped cream
- Why is French spoken in Cambodia
- What are the pros and cons of yoga
- What are the requirements for machine learning
- Suboxone can cause thyroid problems
- What are prefix codes
- Social change creates suffering
- What trend did you hate
- Is Perth Western Australia boring